6 (6.6%)
He survives
51 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author
Wolf Predator Death (Read 4,421 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

a movie in Iraq is a good concept but it would be difficult for the writer not to exprece his views like Xenomorphine said...but it is a good concept

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 28, 2007, 11:44:47 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 28, 2007, 10:46:38 PM
If he dies I will cry again......

The relatives of Wolf's kill tally will send you their commiserations, truly. :)
XD

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 28, 2007, 11:49:11 PM
a movie in Iraq is a good concept but it would be difficult for the writer not to exprece his views like Xenomorphine said...but it is a good concept

He would make all the arabs look bad waering just cloth and saying non-arabic words .When in reality there some of the nicest people in the world!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 29, 2007, 12:49:03 AM

He would make all the arabs look bad waering just cloth and saying non-arabic words .When in reality there some of the nicest people in the world!
yes probally but it it a very good concept it'd have o be done with someone tryign to make a predator movie and not some politcal moive...with a predator in it

Caledonia

Caledonia

Give it time, look at the Vietnam war and how unpopular that was. Then look at movies like Apocalypse Now, set in Vietnam war but not really about the war itself.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 29, 2007, 12:50:40 AM

yes probally but it it a very good concept it'd have o be done with someone tryign to make a predator movie and not some politcal moive...with a predator in it

Oh i love the idea to, but there is no way to make a movie like that without it being political

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 29, 2007, 12:55:46 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 29, 2007, 12:50:40 AM

Oh i love the idea to, but there is no way to make a movie like that without it being political
i could do that lol

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

Wolf needs to die by an Alien.  It's the only way.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: KillingJoke on Aug 29, 2007, 01:39:28 AM
nooo let him live!!!!!!!! He needs to live out a dream

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 29, 2007, 01:41:25 AM
Quote from: KillingJoke on Aug 29, 2007, 01:39:28 AM
nooo let him live!!!!!!!! He needs to live out a dream

A dream to one day marry Predator Queen

gameoverman

gameoverman

He's going to die, there's no question about it.   :-X

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Wolf may be a badass, but he is also a villain. And villains usually die.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

The Wolf will live. Marks my words. He will live!

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 28, 2007, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 28, 2007, 05:53:34 PM
I still think a P3 set in present day Iraq is the way to go .. in the height of the Iraq war with a lone pred hunting rebel forces and US & UK troops .. the heat the conflict?

No, thanks. Whoever directs that probably would not be able to keep their personal politics out of it.

Especially with opportunities to show coalition soldiers being gratuitously killed.

LOL good idea and reply but the governments would take out the director and producers.

ChAoS

ChAoS

hehe i picked fall from a tree and break his neck.

i think the surprise is maybe that he will live.. not just it being a predalien. if he does..  may god have mercy on alien fanboy souls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed