NECA - Alien Romulus

Started by Still Collating..., Apr 26, 2024, 06:03:43 PM

Author
NECA - Alien Romulus (Read 928 times)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Neca announced that they will be making figures for Alien: Romulus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6O3dBUtRDP/

Thanks to thexenomorph for the heads up!

Jurassicvania

Jurassicvania

Thank goodness!
Hoping for more Kenner inspired also :x..

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I'm still hoping for that unreleased Dr. Holloway Prometheus figure.... I can dream!!

I'm interested what's in store for Romulus....

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Not to spoil anything, AVOID FURTHER  READING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Spoiler
There was said to be a certain additional creature the by-product of the Romulus's lab experiments that appears in the third act, is it likely figure for such a creature from the movie would be unveiled for a later date after the movie releases?
[close]

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

"The teasers don't show much..."?
They don't show anything.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Apr 26, 2024, 10:28:52 PMNot to spoil anything, AVOID FURTHER  READING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Spoiler
There was said to be a certain additional creature the by-product of the Romulus's lab experiments that appears in the third act, is it likely figure for such a creature from the movie would be unveiled for a later date after the movie releases?
[close]
You can put things in spoiler tags using the black and yellow biohazard button.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 26, 2024, 11:43:36 PM"The teasers don't show much..."?
They don't show anything.

Hey I was being charitable.

bobcunk

bobcunk

If the xenomorph is similar to the original 1979 one I hope the make a new mold and don't just repaint Big chap.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

We won't have any repaints here. It'll be all new tooling and sculpt for this one.

aliens13

aliens13

I'm so excited for this film and of course this new Neca line for the movie, I think that we all knew that this would happen but it's cool seeing it officially announced

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Apr 28, 2024, 04:53:02 PMWe won't have any repaints here. It'll be all new tooling and sculpt for this one.
So glad to hear that.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

If Neca hasn´t still wrapped with the license, that means that probably in some future we would see a new mold of the predalien from "Requiem", am I right?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Apr 28, 2024, 04:53:02 PMWe won't have any repaints here. It'll be all new tooling and sculpt for this one.

Have you seen the figures from Neca?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 29, 2024, 11:26:14 PM

Have you seen the figures from Neca?

I have not, but had been told a few months ago that the Xeno was 3D scanned at Legacy Effects by NECA to start sculpting the figure.

solace97

solace97

So do the people at neca get to see the film early

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed