AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 21,067 times)

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

If their pictures are on IMDB, the so are their birth dates. Jesus.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

No actually there arent many b-days listed

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Lets see, I see someone at the age of 32, 33, 23, 29,  38, 36...the list goes on.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

I agree though, Pvt.Hicks, they do look young, but they could just be old pictures, ya know?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

where are you getting your info from?  On IMDB the only ages that are listed are:  Johnny Lewis 24 Reiko Alyesworth 34 David Paetkau 28 Chelah Horsdal 34 Juan Reidinger 26 and that 10 year old Ariel Gade +Kendra and her younger brother and that other kid Liam or whatever.  none of their ages really matches those above.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Most of the cast haven't confirmed yet,,,   ::)   Military characters for example.   ::)  

Predboy

Predboy

Quoteone of the humans picks up the shoulder cannon and uses it to kill aliens?
Im gonna be pissed if I see another human grab hold of predator technology and keeps it. Im getting tired of that always happening.   >:(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Hopefully they wont be used for Fodder though  You are right though Darkoo, hopefully some of the military characters are actual 'characters'

Champiionser

Champiionser

I only hope not to see the shoulder gun used by a human.Damn no.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Ty Olsson - 33 Steven Pasquale - 25 John Ortiz - 36  Not sure where I got the 38, I must have made it up. But now that I take a double look, there are quite a few people in the early 20's.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

I wonder how significant the younger actors parts will be.

Darkoo

Darkoo

And the mystery japanese woman, the busines man and the Airforce officer

Ermac

Ermac

The description stated that the shoulder cannon automatically locks onto targets... so what's the point in even taking it off in the first place?   The more I see, the more I'm convinced the movie will fail. Sorry Colin, but I'm just being realistic. Your movie will suck.

Darkoo

Darkoo

shut up! You  haven't seen the movie.   :-\  

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

When i see the movie then i will bash it if its stupid till then i wont say a word till i see the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed