AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 22,040 times)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

avpguy, Its a model, so how do we know it  is the same size as the regular alien? (It be big, believe)  Larger than the standard size alien Smaller than the Queen alien  But it SURE is going to be as menacing and as vicous as hell.  BRING IT ON ALREADY!

Ermac

Ermac

Why does the Predalien have dreadlocks? Human-bred Aliens aren't born with hair; neither are DogAliens born with fur.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Ermac, I reckon those dreadlocks are somehow part of its body, an almost additional skin factor, part of the predator much more unlike human hair.  I don't know, thats my 2 pence worth   :-\  

kev

kev

well its ok corporal hicks is right black will do it

No Tail

No Tail

I don't like the head, that's all I'm gonna say

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

What I love about THIS model is that it gives the creature an even more viseral feel, darker, grimer feel, the spikes give it a really savage look, no alien could stand up to this abmination of a creature.    ;D    And thats the thing the Pred-Alien will come across much more darker than any of us will even suspect, doubling on its natural nature of being a venomous creature as well as the top supreme hunter.  Alien vs Predator VS Pred-Alien ...  ... its on baby! the movie that will send 2007 with a bang

avpguy

avpguy

its avp2 and does everyone have to correct everyone.And first of all the predalien is on the aliens side since like the dog-alien, it has alien allegiance; not none and if you say crap about the newborn, its a genetic white chocolate crap and predalien is just an alien that has predator features.period.

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Ermac, you're right when you say that the dog alien didn't have fur, but it did have a more dog like tail I think.  Wouldn't you agree?  Let's enjoy the hard work that went into this design, it's there to entertain us.  From an aesthetic point of view, I think that it has done that, and I really can't wait to see what the real deal looks like.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Damn, love to see that in the movie. That would be awesome     :)  

T.J.

T.J.

That's what it's gonna look like?

T.J.

T.J.

ok. I looked at the other images. It's ok. I guess. But it could be a bit...never mind. IT'S PERFECT!

Kiko

Kiko

Pred

Pred

OK! You are all idiots. Of course it has dread locks. The dreads on a predator aren't hair. It's part of their skin.   Just because it looks short in the picture, doesn't mean it's gonna be as short as it looks.  It's not too skinny. It's perfect. If it's gonna look larger than the picture, than it's gonna be thicker.  The design in the picture is an unfinished design. So don't judge its color. It's gonna be black and the little stripes in the limbs are green. Glowing green like predator blood.  Have you ever seen how T-rex legs are shaped? Humans have two long bones in their legs, the predalien is like some dinos. Three long bones in their legs. So. The picture shown is the legs bent. If it unbends its legs it's gonna be tall.  HAPPY NOW!

SiL

SiL

QuoteOK! You are all idiots. Of course it has dread locks. The dreads on a predator aren't hair. It's part of their skin.
I didn't notice a penis flopping around in between the first Alien's legs. I didn't notice it having eyes, ears, or a nose. It didn't have our skin or our hair. Why should a PredAlien look any different?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Why shouldn't it?  It takes the best attributes of the host that it needs.  Obviously an alien won't need a penis, eyes, ears or nose as it's inherited abilities are superior.  We don't know what the mandibles are for - so maybe they confer an evolutionary advantage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed