Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 32,918 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ok, I'm genuinely eager to see the first reactions😅 :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2023, 12:02:07 PMhttps://twitter.com/IndianaJones/status/1644307884023644160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQfMbSe7F2g
Beautiful poster.

And I watched about 20 seconds of the trailer and then stopped as it seems to be a "let's show the whole movie beat per beat" sort of trailer.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, I want to know who drew it. It's the best looking poster for a big blockbuster I've seen in years. I know it wasn't Struzan, he's retired, but whoever it is, get them on more movie posters please and thank you!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

New trailer owned, I loved the music.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 08, 2023, 03:04:26 AMNew trailer owned, I loved the music.

Watched the trailer on mute because I knew that infernal Indy tune will get stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Tune got stuck in my head anyway. You can't win.  :-\

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always liked the Map Room theme the most.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Poster By Tony Stella

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Studios, take note. Hire Tony Stella.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 08, 2023, 08:05:09 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 08, 2023, 03:04:26 AMNew trailer owned, I loved the music.

Watched the trailer on mute because I knew that infernal Indy tune will get stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Tune got stuck in my head anyway. You can't win.  :-\
They used a really great rendition of the song for the trailer, and mixed it well with another song.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed