Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders

Started by LastSurvivor92, Apr 12, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Author
Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders (Read 76,674 times)

Kaltes

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 19, 2016, 09:42:08 PM
Getting depressed on whats going on with the world,what about you guys?

That's part of what get me good and pissed off and miserable at times.

I really hate the that come into my head whenever I'm seriously upset. It just makes it even worse.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Kaltes on Jul 20, 2016, 03:27:37 AM

That's part of what get me good and pissed off and miserable at times.

I really hate the that come into my head whenever I'm seriously upset. It just makes it even worse.
I feel ya.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: dave1978 on Jul 15, 2016, 09:15:55 AM
Has anyone heard any more from Zeno Alpha?   that was his last post on the forums.

I'm still around.  Tried deleting my account as I was feeling ashamed for making that last post.  Glad I didn't write everything I was going to.  The reason for feeling ashamed is because I 'almost' did something stupid that night.  But I didn't.  I'll probably just lurk for a while until I feel myself again.

Take it easy everyone.

Kaltes

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 06, 2016, 05:10:38 PM
I'm still around.  Tried deleting my account as I was feeling ashamed for making that last post.  Glad I didn't write everything I was going to.  The reason for feeling ashamed is because I 'almost' did something stupid that night.  But I didn't.  I'll probably just lurk for a while until I feel myself again.

Take it easy everyone.

Same goes for you, take care of yourself.

BR1XER

Has anyone heard any more from Zeno Alpha?   that was his last post on the forums.

Take it easy everyone.
Nothing's really stupid to write when it pertains to your own feelings. It's healthy to get those out. Plenty of people may understand your concerns.

I wouldn't advise just lurking. Talking is the natural mode of expressing your response to stress, and dissipating it. Any one reasonable person will do. You may PM me if you want to talk; I'll listen.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Doc Dia Beetis on Aug 08, 2016, 04:19:51 AM
Nothing's really stupid to write when it pertains to your own feelings. It's healthy to get those out. Plenty of people may understand your concerns.

I wouldn't advise just lurking. Talking is the natural mode of expressing your response to stress, and dissipating it. Anyone reasonable person will do. You may PM me if you want to talk; I'll listen.

Thanks, Doc.  Talking is something I'm struggling with big time.  Even with my own family and friends, it's hard to talk and it's driving me insane.

Corporal Hicks

Take it easy everyone.

I know it's easier said than done but don't feel ashamed and don't be afraid to talk. I'm sure there's others out there who feel the same or who might be able to help with what you're going through. We're all here for each other.

XenoZipper

Totally understandable. I'm the same way & don't really open up much on here or to family/friends but they'll be around to talk whenever you're ready. It's certainly easier said than done a lot of times. Almost dying the other week put a few things into perspective for me but I still find it hard to talk.

xeno_alpha_07

I never wanted my problems leaking into my online life but sadly it has.  I'm sorry for it and thanks for your kind words.  I know I struggle to talk to people and I'm terrible with words, but, I'm a good listener and the same goes for you all to ever need someone to listen pm or skype me :)  Hope your all ok to.

XenoZipper

I've been having daily anxiety attacks that last pretty much the whole day for the last month. Been so fun. No, not interested to take the topic any further. My anger has been way too quick to rise as well these days so I try not to say anything or talk to people much anymore.

Kaltes

Couple of nights ago my paranoia was up higher than usual, could barely sleep because of it.

XenoZipper

Know that feeling. I'm awake everyday until 4 or 5am just tossing and turning. Been doing that for the last month or so. It's all personal & health probs. I couldn't care less what's going on around the globe for probs.

Le Celticant

On 196 countries only a handful feel messed up.
Most are even unknown to most and life goes on.
My bet is, you should turn off the TV/Internet and start living a bit ;)

If you take care of yourself, the world will take care on its own.

XenoZipper

Quote from: Le Celticant on Aug 18, 2016, 11:28:06 PM

On 196 countries only a handful feel messed up.
Most are even unknown to most and life goes on.
My bet is, you should turn off the TV/Internet and start living a bit ;)

If you take care of yourself, the world will take care on its own.

Yes this I agree with for sure. I don't watch the news, read newspapers, or pay attention to any drama going on around the world.
The only worries I have are my own personal ones with health & other things in my life. Not to say I don't have much compassion for fellow
humans around the globe but honestly, what am I going to do from my little corner of existence? Not like I'm ever going to travel to any of these
places that have troubles going on so I can't spend much time if any at all thinking about it. That's just me though. No offense to those that do
get depressed over world events.

xeno_alpha_07

I avoid drama no matter how small as I can't be doing with the hassle.  That's why I got rid of facebook a while ago and don't miss it what so ever.  Sleep is a joke and anxiety seems to win over everything.  Leaving the house my anxiety gets worse and the doctors are a joke.  All the docs say is drink water and go the gym lol.  Wow, all this time my mental illness and other problems can be solved with water and the trip to the gym apparently.

Quote from: XenoZipper on Aug 18, 2016, 03:38:29 PM
I've been having daily anxiety attacks that last pretty much the whole day for the last month. Been so fun. No, not interested to take the topic any further. My anger has been way too quick to rise as well these days so I try not to say anything or talk to people much anymore.

I know the feeling mate.  Can't talk to anybody.  If I do I either get angry, not at the person I'm talking to, or my anxiety and paranoia set's in as well as tears.  It's annoying as hell.

Quote from: XenoZipper on Aug 18, 2016, 05:57:48 PM
Know that feeling. I'm awake everyday until 4 or 5am just tossing and turning. Been doing that for the last month or so. It's all personal & health probs. I couldn't care less what's going on around the globe for probs.

Been like that for months myself.  Sometimes I've been going off and hours sleep to being awake for 36 hours with little to no sleep.  I'm not allowed sleeping tablets either.

My normal escapes don't work anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed