EA College Football is coming back!

Started by Local Trouble, Feb 03, 2021, 12:47:19 AM

Author
EA College Football is coming back! (Read 6,509 times)

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 12, 2021, 01:30:19 AM
Have you ever encountered Mothman?
We all have our stories from out youth lol. Where the mothman legend started is literally where I live.

Local Trouble

Are any local teams named the Mothmen or would that be seen as tempting fate?

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 12, 2021, 11:23:30 PM
What if they take out recruiting like they're taking multiplayer out of Mass Effect?

What kind of dynasty mode could you have then?

Local Trouble

A really shitty one.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 13, 2021, 09:50:39 PM
Are any local teams named the Mothmen or would that be seen as tempting fate?

Our travel youth wrestling team is the Mothman Wrestling Club.

Local Trouble

That's ballsy.

razeak

razeak

Considering I'm like 10 minutes from the Mothman's domain, I hope we can leave a club t-shirt for him.

Local Trouble

Are you near that bridge in Point Pleasant?

razeak

razeak

Not far. I have known people from families that lost people in the disaster. My grandfather narrowly missed the collapse. He was on the Ohio side.

Local Trouble

Was it just like the Richard Gere movie?

razeak

razeak

Not really.  I mean besides the fact it fell.  They don't even have that area remotely close in Fallout 76 either.  I worked for a guy who's father died on the bridge. I also coached two boys in wrestling. Their grandfather lost his brother on it. He helped me coach baseball a few years. I've know them my whole life. My old next door neighbor watched it fall too. It was pretty brutal for the people in the cars. It wasn't "just" drowning in the movie. It was a grinder.

Local Trouble

razeak

razeak

Good thing I hate Notre Dame.  They annoyed me when they wouldn't join the Big East in football, though I don't really blame them.

Local Trouble

Yeah, but they're arguably the biggest brand in college football so this could be a problem.  I hope it gets worked out before the game is released.

Kimarhi

UK also hasn't officially licensed themselves in. 

Those motherf**kers. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed