Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,378,917 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ive met him too, such a nice guy. Willing to chat

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2024, 10:38:43 AMIt was a Dragon!

Good photo bud. I've met him once and I always forget I've met him! lol

Thanks. Ha how can you forget McGann?! I really enjoyed chatting with him that particular weekend. He's dead charismatic and really engages with his fans. Nice bloke.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 24, 2024, 04:03:39 PMIve met him too, such a nice guy. Willing to chat

Nice. I'd love to try and meet him again one day or even record an interview.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was one of those super busy conventions that I don't really remember the details of and I didn't really get to speak with him.  :(

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2024, 05:28:14 PMIt was one of those super busy conventions that I don't really remember the details of and I didn't really get to speak with him.  :(

Ah that's a shame. Maybe one day!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sometimes conventions can just be like that!  :'(

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Patiently growing the beard out

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You're making good progress! I'd have been sick of it long ago! lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Did you see Big Chap there?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No Big Chap I'm afraid.  :'( And thanks for pointing out the spelling, sorted it before anyone responded to the picture. lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Didn't Ridley say he saw Big Chap at Disneyland?

Though I suppose he might have been refering to the one in the USA.

Strange that they don't have any Alien themed stuff at Disney Paris since they now own the IP. Guess it's not really kiddy stuff?  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Never been to a Disney park myself, but I know there used to be a "Great Movie Ride" years back, in which Alien was a prominent part of the attraction. It was removed/replaced a few years back, though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 18, 2024, 01:46:25 PMDidn't Ridley say he saw Big Chap at Disneyland?

Strange that they don't have any Alien themed stuff at Disney Paris since they now own the IP. Guess it's not really kiddy stuff?  :-\

Barely have any Star Wars. There's supposed to be a big SW addition coming soon though.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 18, 2024, 10:32:56 AMPatiently growing the beard out

Preparing to open the portal?

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2024, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 18, 2024, 01:46:25 PMDidn't Ridley say he saw Big Chap at Disneyland?

Barely have any Star Wars. There's supposed to be a big SW addition coming soon though.

You didn't do Hyperspace Mountain or Star Tours?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed