Predator vs Spartan

Started by Predator xxxx, Apr 21, 2011, 08:12:14 PM

Author
Predator vs Spartan (Read 5,658 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 22, 2011, 09:58:01 PM
What I wrote doesn't mean a lot of things. The Predator needs to be careful not to alert the prey of its presence because before it knows it, there will be more Elites, Hunters, Jackals on it's trail.

Sure, and that could be the basis of  a great fanfic .

Master Chief

Master Chief

Do you think a Predator could last long in a situation like that?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

A Spartan barely can.
I hated the beggining part of that level in Halo 3 where you had to go through all those brutes and sniper jackals with the ODSTs then two hunters dropped. Even on normal it was frustrating and then on legendary....

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 22, 2011, 10:17:54 PM
Do you think a Predator could last long in a situation like that?

It only depends of the writer's will.
With creativity and originality he could lead the pred to toy with his opponents (ala P1) or being the hunted hunter.

Making a pred fool, trap & ambush a covenant group isn't like  we made him walk on the sun

Master Chief

Master Chief

Your story will not be fun to read.   :P
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 22, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
...Even on normal it was frustrating and then on legendary....
fuhgeddaboudit!

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 23, 2011, 12:18:25 AM
Your story will not be fun to read.   :P
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 22, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
...Even on normal it was frustrating and then on legendary....
fuhgeddaboudit!

That mostly rely on the writer's talent

Predator xxxx

Predator xxxx

Alex stood in a cafeteria while victor studied the marine's wound. 'Check out this sir.' Alex leaned in anxious for answers. 'Looks like plasma wounds sir' Alex shook his head 'There has been no sign of covenant activity in this area, Impossible.' Victor stood up and turned to Alex 'whatever you say sir, but still I'm suspicious...' Victor looked concerned. 'Oh fine...' Alex turned activating his com link 'Possible covenant activity, keep me posted-I sir' Eric sighed.   

Eric stood outside, the wind beating of his face. The hunter hanged in a tree, studying. He watched his prey for a minute longer, He moved above the human. He made a crackling sound with his audio system. Eric walked out looking around 'Vic,Johnson?' Eric looked around. The hunter dropped down on him knocking him out.

Alex noticed Eric's com was still on 'Eric?' Alex turned to victor 'Go check on Victor...and be quick about it.' Victor nodded and ran down the corridor. The hunter was dragging the man away when victor burst through the door with a DMR 'holy!' Victor aimed and fired multiple bullets, several bullets hit something and a creature appeared out of nowhere. 'What the hell?' The hunter ignited his spear and threw it into the humans arm. 'Shit! You mother f**ker!' Victor pulled out a pistol and fired.

Alex could hear the sounds of a DMR. Alex turned leaving the bodies, He ran down the corridor breathing heavily, when he reached the front door he dropped his weapon, Running over to victor he noticed the luminous green blood. 'Victor! what happened?' Alex pulled the spear out of his arm. 'f**k that hurts...Alex my arm...' Alex grabbed victor. 'Where is Eric?' Victor mumbled something. 'They went that way...' Victor blacked out. Alex turned activating him com. 'Darren,Johnson group up.-Copy that sir' Darren replied.

The hunter had three skulls at the moment. He wanted his full 5. He was currently watching a human that went to the east. 'This is Darren reporting in, I'm coming back.' He looked around. 'Johnson were the hell are you?' The hunter charged his plasma cannon and fired directly at the humans chest. The preys body fell to the ground. The predator dropped down and retrieved his trophy. 

(I'm back!)

Alex stood in the sunlight contemplating what had happened earlier. As victor lay unconscious. Alex turned then looked back victor was gone. "What the hell was that?" Alex asked himself. Alex looked up into the sky. "He would've showed up on my radar if he was on the gro- Smart f*cker was using the tree's." Alex looked around. -He could be here right now for all I know.- He heard a sudden flickering,static like sound from behind him. Alex turned around there he was standing right behind. "So here you are..." The predator roared in excitement. Alex smiled under his mask. Alex pulled his pistol in the blink of an eye and began to fire at the monster. The predator began running in a vertical line charging up his plasma cutter. He fired his cannon. Alex evaded the plasma hitting his arm. Alex grunted in pain firing several bullets into the structure bone of the creatures leg. Alex then fired one more bullet into his chest. The creature held its stomach and leg. "Ain't so tough after after a few bullets are you?" Alex walked over slowly. It looked up at him.

The human was strong. Before he knew it. The spartan kicked him to the ground. He crouched down beside him. "You killed my team and then you try to kill me. I don't know what you are brute, sanghelli or hunter. But I'm going to butcher you and serve your head up to the rest of your people." Then just as he finished his brethren had come to his rescue. A predator appeared behind him wrist blades drawn. He roared as he lunged on Alex. Alex turned abruptly as the predator jumped on him narrowly missing the hunter. Alex paunched the predator in the face as they landed sending him into a tree, were as alex went on down the hill then came to the edge. Looking down on the water and rock below. "Agh! wooah!" Both hunter appeared before him both stained one with bullets and the other with no helmet covered in cuts and blood. Alex smiled as one of his hand dropped to the knife on his lower leg attached to a rope. -New this would come in handy-

Alex threw the knife up into the neck of the unmasked hunter. He fell to the ground the weight of the spartan pulling him down. Alex began to fall hoping that the rope attached to the knife would hold making a softer landing. Alex fell for 25 seconds before hitting the water...hard. He let out a grunt as a smear of blood covered his visor. He blacked out.     

Master Chief

Master Chief

I like this Spartan's style! Reminds me of Emile.

Predator xxxx

Predator xxxx

Alex woke and jumped to his feet he looked around. He was at the river bank. -That was close- He pulled his helmet off. "ugh my head..." He heard someone coming. He grabbed his helmet and rolled into cover. His helmet was busted. It would be of no further use to him. He heard the hunter make some sort of ticking sound. Like a low growl of some sort. Alex though quickly throwing his helmet in one direction and running the other. The predator looked to the helmet and fired at it. This gave him enough time to run and slide down back in to cover closer to the predator. He was now behind him. Alex didn't think about it this time he lunged onto the back of the predator. It roared as it moved backwards winding Alex. Alex dropped of his back. Alex looked up as the predator pre-paired to strike Alex lunged forward grabbing it round the stomach. He smashed it into a tree. It hit Alex onto the ground. He swinged his feet behind the hunter knocking him of his feet. Alex jumped on top of him. "My turn!" He smiled paunching it repeatedly in the face. It used its plasma caster sending him into a tree. Exhausted alex lay there at its side motionless. The hunter walked over then striked. Alex dropped a grenade at the large tree. The grenade blinded the hunter and sent Alex into a rock. The hunter looked up as the tree collapsed on top the hunter.

Alex got up several minutes later, He ran to the tree, The hunter was gone. He turned as it roared. It had disarmed itself. "Fist fight? Fine!" Alex ripped of his spartan gauntlets and Armour waist and up like the predator. The hunter was too quick he lunged in paunching him in the face then the stomach. Alex brought his fist up paunching the predator in his jaw. The predator quickly reacted head butting Alex to the ground. "Go on then finish me..." He grunted. From where alex was lying he could see victor from far away on the upped ledge were he fell lining up a snipe. He fired hitting the predators lungs. The hunter turned roaring. He pulled some sort of disc from his leg and threw it. It severed victors body as it slumped to the ground. The predator turned as Alex hit it over the head with a rock. It fell to the ground alex lunged on top of him and began to hit him repeatedly, blood poured all over the ground as the hunter breathed his last breath.

Alex stood over vics body and took his communicator. "Sir do you read? This is delta we copy. Whats your situation? We have taken care of the situation sir all threats neutralized. Copy that." Alex looked into the sky, "Maybe next time."   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed