Win A Copy Of The AvP Omnibus!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2007, 07:39:08 PM

Author
Win A Copy Of The AvP Omnibus! (Read 16,896 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You have the rest of your life to devote to noble causes.  Don't worry about it now. 

Not saying getting an early start isn't a bad thing, but if your below twenty, you shouldn't have to worry about social problems in far off parts of the world yet.

Corporal Hicks

There. I've sent off all the details.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

So just humor everyone who might be checking their mailboxes right now (myself included).  Who were the final winners?

Corporal Hicks

Erm...SiL, Kihamari(I'm sorry, I don't remember what his name is) and mcjacobson.

SiL

SiL

Kimarhi.

Don't worry, Goji; I'll feel a profound sense of guilt while reading the comic :'(

Corporal Hicks

No you wont. You have no soul.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteDon't worry, Goji; I'll feel a profound sense of guilt while reading the comic

Probably for the best that I'm enjoying mine right now then -_^

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

..........yeah, I definately already ordered it off of amazon. :\

SiL

SiL

Then I shall read it with a profound sense of kicking your ass :P

SiL

SiL

Just got it!

It's beautiful. It's fat and it's full and it's beautiful.

Thanks a lot, guys.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Coincidentally I just bought it. Whats with the bizzare color swaps in the original AVP series?

SiL

SiL

I have a copy of the TBP from the library; by the looks of it, it's just that the images have been shrunk to fit the new page sizes.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 09, 2007, 12:54:53 AM
Coincidentally I just bought it. Whats with the bizzare color swaps in the original AVP series?

The AvP comics have terrible colouring.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed