Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5

Started by HuDaFuK, Mar 25, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Author
Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5 (Read 14,532 times)

whiterabbit

I'd love to see Nicholas Cage chestbursted.

NickisSmart

NOT THE BEES!

Gash

That's a point. No children.

I don't mean I'd be offended by the offing of children as in AVP: R, but child actors are a bit crap.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Gash on Mar 28, 2015, 10:35:42 PM
child actors are a bit crap.
That's a huge -- and untrue -- generalization.

NickisSmart

Not all children actors are terrible. I thought for a few scenes, Carrie Henn played her part fairly well. Then again, she wasn't an actress when they picked her.

Alien was a horrible film without children. But Halloween had children in it, and that movie was fine. Just as long as it doesn't turn into E.T., I'm on the fence. T2's Eddie Furlong is admittedly sort of annoying but strangely quote-worthy all the same. I make fun of the guy with my brothers a lot, but who, at that age, wouldn't have wanted a terminator?

Infected

Emily Blunt as Newt.

evolution_rex

Here's a second list:
-Noah Emmerich
-Paul Giammatti
-Michael Shannon
-Richard Brake
-Emily Blunt
-Nester Carbonell
-Mitch Pileggi
-Richard Armitage
-Luke Evans
-Hugo Weaving
-Tom Wilkinson
-Thomas Kretschmann
-Mads Mikkelson
-Walton Goggins
-Bryan Cranston
-Mahershala Ali
-Linus Roache
-Chin Han
-Djimon Hounsou
-Elizabeth Olsen
-Ken Watanabe
-Rutger Hauer
-Mark Boone Junior
-Jackie Earle Haley
-Eric Roberts
-Maggie Gyllenhaal
-David Dastmalchian
-Joseph Fiennes

razeak

Outside of Biehn(if confirmed) and Weaver, I hope I don't recognize any of them or they at least have only had smaller roles. I just  hope to see talent rather than marketable stars.

NickisSmart

Yeah, I can agree with that.

Edward James Olmos.

Infected

Ron Livingston. as some sort of scientist or philosopher or human relations guy.

Emily Blunt as Newt.

Dolph Lundgren as the militairy in charge (nuttjob)

Patrick Dempsey as another two faced militairy advisor or some sort of Yutani suit guy with evil plans.

The Rock as marine like Michael Biehn was in Aliens but one who will give his life.

I think you need actors of a decent age to make such a movie believable and give it that money greeding Industrial feel to it.

HuDaFuK

SuperM

Clive Owen as the angriest man alive.

TheBATMAN

Iain Glen from Game of Thrones. I can see him playing a sinister company employee. Jason Statham would make a good colonial marine.

SuperM

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 29, 2015, 09:51:53 PM
Jason Statham would make a good colonial marine.

Maybe. But Clive Owen would make an angry one, who kills people with carrots.

[cancerblack]

Looks like it's been said here a few times, but I could definitely see Emily Blunt in an Alien movie. Preferably in a mutation of the Hicks role/retcon, where she plays an acid scarred marine with a score to settle. In fact, just make Aliens: Labyrinth and cast her as Crespi (but female).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed