Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game

Started by War Wager, Mar 08, 2008, 09:03:19 PM

Author
Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game (Read 12,880 times)

Xhan

Marines are faster than Aliens, including running backwards.

and the Marines can move about 18m/s

Private Hudson

I know for a fact that Predators are faster than marines but slower than aliens, marines being the slowest of all species, and Aliens being the fastest. Marines have the most powerful weaponry of all the species, followed by the Predator and then the Alien. (From AVP 1)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Predalien in the ceiling I knew it was gonna happen but it made me jump bad lol and that was a well lit area 2.

funny story about that I was drinking from a glass when that happened and well my desk and papers for school didn't like it :-/

Private Hudson

I could only hear an alien growling from the cieling, so I was thinking it wouldn't pop out at me...Boy was I wrong.

Razziel

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 30, 2008, 08:26:00 AM
I could only hear an alien growling from the cieling, so I was thinking it wouldn't pop out at me...Boy was I wrong.

Heh. I finished the game yesterday.

P.S: It took me three days.

P.P.S: I am making skins now. (curently working on Black-Red alien.)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

someone should make a new wolf the one that is out is great and all but pitch black ;)

avpmad!

at the end of the first predator mission, you see a few marines get killed by some aliens so you kill them, then you hear a guard roaring and you cant tell where it is so as ur searching, it just appears behind you. and the marine mission with the predator roaring as you have to cross the dead feild

rycher

they should make alien 5 that  scary......if we get an alien 5. seriously  if they can make a game that scary y not a movie?

Nightmare

in a game you are way more involved

you can control waht ur guy does, not in a movie :P

so, u basically get more invovled so its easier to scare you than a movie

rycher

your totally rite but it Could happen.? If they do it rite.

Private Hudson

If the whole movie is pitch black, and we're only seeing through one characters eyes.

scarface

Quote from: Dusk on Mar 24, 2008, 10:11:38 AM
I don't know why, but I can't play the freaking Marine Campaign without my heart starting to race. Though playing as the Predator I have no problems at all.
Cuz when you are a Predator everyone is yo bitch.

Private Hudson

Predator is too overpowered.

Purebreedalien

:D :D :D The marine campaign isn't scary when you use this cheat: <cheat> mpicu :D It makes the game 3rd person! And it turns out that the Marine slides across the floor and shoots from his eyes! :D

ShadowPred

MARINE 1st LEVEL!!!  need I say more?

The part after you leave the hive, I listened to Interpol- Slow Hanz or whatever and jesus christ it just makes it all the more awesome when you are being chased and shit. anyway, Marine ftw if you want to be afraid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed