Scott: I think the Beast is almost run out, personally.

Started by Ingwar, Nov 02, 2017, 10:49:37 PM

Author
Scott: I think the Beast is almost run out, personally. (Read 105,636 times)

Huggs

I wouldn't hold out for a script release. That thing and all knowledge of it might get shelved indefinitely, in case the studio wants to take ideas from it later, or make the movie somewhere down the road.

Unless the success of the comic version of Gibson's Alien 3 lead to more script comics. Then we may yet see the 3rd prequel, just in a different form than we thought. Unlikely, but who knows?

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2018, 08:13:49 PM
I wouldn't hold out for a script release. That thing and all knowledge of it might get shelved indefinitely, in case the studio wants to take ideas from it later, or make the movie somewhere down the road.

Unless the success of the comic version of Gibson's Alien 3 lead to more script comics. Then we may yet see the 3rd prequel, just in a different form than we thought. Unlikely, but who knows?

I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. But it's not unlikely with all the other unused scripts floating around.

bb-15

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

If there is no 3rd prequel script available, then I'll take comics based on the script.
For instance "Firefly" / "Serenity" had comics done by Whedon which are considered canon.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_(comics)

Maybe Ridley will be able to produce a graphic novel for the 3rd Alien prequel?

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed