Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,509 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 19, 2010, 01:14:06 AM
Something tells me KZ2 is going to be very hard to platinum.

Since you need to belong to the top 4% of the world for one of the trophies, it's become pretty much impossible to plat it nowadays.

Just bought Killzone 2 and Bioshock 2. Something tells me KZ2 is going to be very hard to platinum.

i decided to buy a cheap game and got KZ2 too! maybe this post subconsiously made me choose KZ2, but i think i have every game i could possibly want on PS3 now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Sep 22, 2010, 02:03:05 PM

Since you need to belong to the top 4% of the world for one of the trophies, it's become pretty much impossible to plat it nowadays.

Which one?

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

Avatar, on the PS3. For $20, & given the shocker-reviews, it's playable enough. Looks spectacular --- which is a good deal better than it actually plays, mind, but still, it ain't that bad. Sure is a tough road playing as the Na'vi, though. Twice as tough as the RDA campaign, easily.

Quote from: Quick N Slick on Sep 23, 2010, 06:21:56 AM
Avatar, on the PS3. For $20, & given the shocker-reviews, it's playable enough. Looks spectacular --- which is a good deal better than it actually plays, mind, but still, it ain't that bad. Sure is a tough road playing as the Na'vi, though. Twice as tough as the RDA campaign, easily.

i got it for about that on release! i went the na'vi route first time, and gave up, and never went back!

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 23, 2010, 07:51:40 AM

i got it for about that on release! i went the na'vi route first time, and gave up, and never went back!

I went RDA first, & am in the early stages of the Na'vi campaign now. I've probably died almost as many times now as I did in the entire RDA campaign --- honestly. It's a lot easier when you've guns, mines, rockets, armed vehicles, etc.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm going to end my self imposed MW2 ban tonight. Haven't played it in about 3 months.

Quote from: Quick N Slick on Sep 23, 2010, 12:03:57 PM

maybe i should go back to it, i have a save file of just before the "choice"

I went RDA first, & am in the early stages of the Na'vi campaign now. I've probably died almost as many times now as I did in the entire RDA campaign --- honestly. It's a lot easier when you've guns, mines, rockets, armed vehicles, etc.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 23, 2010, 12:54:59 PM
Quote from: Quick N Slick on Sep 23, 2010, 12:03:57 PM

maybe i should go back to it, i have a save file of just before the "choice"

I had the 360 version.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 22, 2010, 02:06:21 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Sep 22, 2010, 02:03:05 PM

Which one?

I don't know, I've never played the game. A buddy of mine got the game on release day and gloated to me excessively about how he got that trophy almost immediately. :p

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I started playing Jaws Unleashed again. Never gets old.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Hilarious game.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 23, 2010, 02:14:53 PM
Hilarious game.

I love being a big fish. ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Yoshi's Story for N64

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 23, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
Yoshi's Story for N64

I miss that game. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed