Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,575 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on May 11, 2016, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: Deadmeat on May 11, 2016, 05:03:53 PM
Fallout: New Vegas

I find it uncanny how much I've been playing this game, never expected to like it this much..
It never gets boring.

Also 'cause I'm heavily modding it :D

Been hearing that even Fallout 4 can't compare to it.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Deadmeat on May 11, 2016, 07:14:54 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on May 11, 2016, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: Deadmeat on May 11, 2016, 05:03:53 PM
Fallout: New Vegas

I find it uncanny how much I've been playing this game, never expected to like it this much..
It never gets boring.

Also 'cause I'm heavily modding it :D

Been hearing that even Fallout 4 can't compare to it.
Not in a long shot

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Final Fantasy X HD

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I started replaying the King Kong PS2 game for the first time in ages. It's still pretty damn fun, even if the lack of proper aiming kind of pisses me off.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Doom {2016}

Great campaign. Everything I wanted it to be and more. Haven't touched mutliplayer cause I don't have PS+. Gonna play around with the mapmaker soon.

Charlie Murder

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Was just gonna ask if anyone had tried that yet, it's on my wishlist.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Doom is also on my wishlist.  I was going to watch some Twitch streams on Doom but didn't want any campaign spoilers.  I played the Beta for multiplayer and I enjoyed it.

Been going through a Star Wars Battlefront faze at the moment. 

Vertigo

Vertigo

Doom 2016's really good. Very satisfying combat, you're highly empowered with a diverse arsenal and high mobility, and face increasingly vast and tough hordes in well-structured arenas. Graphics some of the best out there, and runs smoothly on my 3-year-old PC. There's a lot of exploration to be done, but you don't have to, and there's a constant sense of progression beyond the narrative, with a huge array of challenges and unlockables.

Only real criticism is that the art design's a bit lacking, with a lot of drab environments early in the game (it does get prettier), and slightly cartoonish enemies. But these are things I particularly notice having put a ridiculous number of hours into Doom 3 over the years; less 2004-Mars-entrenched individuals might not feel there's a problem there.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

A decent action game, but don't put it on the top of your list. If you have something else to play then do it.

Spoiler

I liked the part where you had to capture the Japanese girl (Yoko?) because as soon as you do so there's a guy firing from the catwalk overlooking her office. Once you kill him and fight your way through the club she eventually escapes and you reach the rooftop, only to find that she has returned to her office. You jump off the same catwalk, knock her out and proceed again through the now-deserted club.

Interesting level design.
[close]

Planning on trying Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Borrowed Uncharted 4 from a mate. A bit too early to rate it against the others yet but as you'd expect it's pretty damn superb. I love these games.

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

Guess what ... became a little bit bored today and digged up the good old original Quake! It must've been at least a decade, I played it the last time ... So I thought it was a good day to revisit - and finished it just right ... now!  ;D

Man, can't believe it's almost 20 years now!  :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WY Corporate on May 22, 2016, 08:38:14 PM
Guess what ... became a little bit bored today and digged up the good old original Quake! It must've been at least a decade, I played it the last time ... So I thought it was a good day to revisit - and finished it just right ... now!  ;D

Man, can't believe it's almost 20 years now!  :D

I'd love to see a new Quake game. Maybe we'll get one now that the new Doom has proven itself.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think Quake 2 was one of the first games I ever completed.  :laugh: I'm waiting for Doom 4 to drop down in price and then I'll pick it up.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2016, 02:54:09 PM
I think Quake 2 was one of the first games I ever completed.  :laugh: I'm waiting for Doom 4 to drop down in price and then I'll pick it up.

Boy you go out and buy that game now. You need it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, not spending £40+ on a game I'm only going to play the campaign on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed