Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,872 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Return to Castle Wolfenstein and I recently found out a cool indie game called Papers , Please  :D .

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360

Finally! I've killed like 5-6 Enderman in total  in this particular survival world and I never got an ender pearl from them UNTIL NOW. Used it to make an Eye of Ender, but I'm gonna need more ender pearls to open the gate to The End to fight the Ender Dragon boss for the first time ever.

I also finally found enough gold ingots to make 8 blocks of gold (9 gold ingots per block) and used that to make a Golden Apple, which is the most powerful thing in the game you can consume, it includes health regeneration for 30 seconds, additional health, and resistance to physical damage/ being fire proof for 5 minutes. Because it took so much effort to make, I'm putting it on my shelf of awesome stuff for display in my home, next to my first diamond found in the world.

I have also introduced pumpkins to my world. They were no where to be found in my world that I searched allover for, ergo, pumpkins extinct in my world, which as helmets protect you from enderman (normally when looking an enderman in the eyes they attack, with the pumpkin on as a helmet they won't) and can also make pumpkin pie with them. I was very lucky though and found 4 pumpkin seeds in a chest in an abandoned mine. Took the seeds back to my farm and planted them, then used the grown pumpkins to produce even more seeds, now pumpkins are far from extinct.

Finally, according to the leaderboard, I have now officially walked over 1000km in survival mode.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Primal Carnage- though it barley works on my pc, I've found joy in it once again. Kinda pissed how limited the Tyrannosaur spawns are, I'm finding it hard to be one.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The Witcher

It's 'ight, but it seems pretty outdated gameplay, graphics, and presentation wise.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finally! Another person who doesn't cum when someone mentions The Bitcher. Seriously, whats so special about it? The graphics are outdated, the combat system is shit - its just roll dices behind the scenes with crappy animations, oh yeah all animations sucks big time.. I've seen indie games with way better life like animations.

The 2nd is better and not bad at all but the first game is mediocre, imo.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty tough to get through this game.

Vepariga

Vepariga

just SWTOR and abit of GTAV

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 08, 2014, 12:47:24 AM
The Witcher

It's 'ight, but it seems pretty outdated gameplay, graphics, and presentation wise.

Yeah agreed. I like Witcher 2 but couldn't get through the first one for the reasons you wrote.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 5

Doing a co-op run with a friend of mine for old time's sake.

Diablo 3

Not anywhere near as good as Diablo 2 so far..

Payday 2

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Finished KOTOR 2. Had a love hate experience with that game, mostly hate I think. Much preferred KOTOR 1.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Huh. I vastly prefer 2.
1's all about the big twist, in my opinion, though Korriban was a great planet to visit too. 2's storytelling is much deeper and more mature, and gets a bit deeper into Force philosophy than I've seen anywhere else. Though admittedly it does feel like an unfinished beta.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Republic Commando

It's alright. Everything feels spoon-fed to the player though, like when and how to use a squad mate. It's pretty linear.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Tried to play the new Wolfenstein but even after driver updates it still doesn't play well for AMD machines (for me anyway). It's very frustrating as my machine can play notoriously demanding games without any trouble at all. It can play games like Crysis 1-3, The Witcher 2 and the Metro games at high settings quite happily. This mess of a game (which graphically isn't all that great anyway) my rig apparently can't handle. Utter BS. I've read that Nvidia cards have an easier time of it, just AMD cards that it's badly optimised for I guess.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Gonna go back and play FF13 and internally scream because of how stupid it is. I f**king hate how I force myself to finish a game even though I don't want to.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I watched my little bro play some more Assassin's Creed 3, and saw him take a fort from the British. At one point, the AI bugged out and one of the soldiers got stuck humping a staircase. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed