Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,072 times)

m41guy

m41guy

Far Cry 3.  Finished the last two co op missions, making this the 2nd game I've got all the achievements for.

Bioshock Infinite, getting my ass handed to me keeping the Vox off the airship...even with some, uhh..."Big" help.

Picked up Injustice after playing with the demo a few times.  Kids are loving it but I haven't really dove into it yet.  I did pick up the original Bioshock though.  Add it to the list of games on my shelf I still haven't started :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: m41guy on May 18, 2013, 08:21:28 PM
Bioshock Infinite, getting my ass handed to me keeping the Vox off the airship...even with some, uhh..."Big" help.

My strategy was to lay a bunch of crow traps and shock traps on the deck, and snipe as much as possible. The crow traps are especially useful if the vigor is fully upgraded.

m41guy

m41guy

And I did just that last night.  It was over before I even knew it.  I didn't snipe so much as run around and finish off leftovers trying to get the skyhook execution achievement and resetting traps/replenishing salts. 

Instead of starting 1999 mode, I played a few more missions on "Lost and the Damned".

Terx2

Terx2

Brutal Doom

*insert insane laughter here*

WinterActual

WinterActual

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: WinterActual on May 20, 2013, 04:43:05 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on May 20, 2013, 03:09:32 AM
Brutal Doom

Sure mate ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uG1E-UOhQg#

Good enough ;D Yeah its crazy and so much fun.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished the story mode of AInjustice tonight. Really pleased that the final boss is nowhere near a sbig of a dickbag as Shao Kahn was in MK9. Some of the fights in those last few parts were incredibly gratuitous, though.

*cough* Batman vs Batman *cough*

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Batman wins, f**k yeah!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on May 20, 2013, 03:09:32 AM
Brutal Doom

Very good! How do you like it?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate

Welp I've reached the point where two hits with upgraded health = death... :'(

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm wanting to finish of Dead Space 1 on Hardcore mode, just so I have the DS series perfected.

Also when i'm finished with Metro: Last Light, i'm going to attempt to at least finish ROE and the Lost Mission from DooM 3 BFG.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Silent Hill 3

I hate Lakeside Amusement Park, honestly, it made me so uncomfortable. DX

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm going to see Star Trek into Darkness in an hour and a half. In the mean time I think I might play some Dead Space 3.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Some Third Age total war as Isengard.

Soon...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc#ws

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Doom 3 BFG Edition

This game just became f**king awesome again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed