Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 227,356 times)

TheBATMAN

I see, you are right. Thanks for that.

Ultimate Hunter

I always thought it was just a deliberate sexually provocative way of shooting her death, that the Xeno impaled her with it's tail going up through the *ahem* "nether region".

But if it really was rape, it begs the question since the Xeno is asexual would it do the same to males as well?

Bishop2

It killed the shit out of her really slowly.

Valaquen

SM

In her lungs.

Keg

i thought it was doing her a favour. they didnt have proper regulation toilet paper on board and the rough stuff was gving her a rash so she didnt bother wiping. the alien was just using its tail to scrape off excess soilage around the old rusty sheriffs badge!

chupacabras acheronsis

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Not to get to sexual but I think it's tail just wraped around Lambert so the alien could pull her in so it could mate with her. But he just ended up wounding her and she died.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Apr 22, 2010, 04:24:20 PM
By the way, I have been pondering for ages, why exactly is there a blood in Parker's mouth when Alien grabs him ???

I thought it was jabbing him in the chest with its tail as he was trying to hold it back. That's what it looked like to me.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Ballzanya on Aug 15, 2010, 10:44:31 PM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Apr 22, 2010, 04:24:20 PM
By the way, I have been pondering for ages, why exactly is there a blood in Parker's mouth when Alien grabs him ???

I thought it was jabbing him in the chest with its tail as he was trying to hold it back. That's what it looked like to me.
In a shot that was cut from the film, the alien presses Parker's head against a pannel, causing his mouth to bleed.
In the context of the film, it could be argued Parker bit his tongue when the tail struck him.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 19, 2010, 02:16:56 AM
I for one fully appreciate the Alien is super death penis machine from space, which you absolutely 100% cannot hide from. Unless you're Jonesy and you can just stare the f**ker down because of your coconut sized balls.

WIN

Quote from: SM on Jun 22, 2010, 11:01:47 PM
I tend to agree with SiL that the pheromone detection thing is only theory rather than 'generally understood'.

Though there may well be something in the Alien's apparently different treatment of Lambert because she was female.

True. Lets just say the alien was male. (it came from a male anyway). If a male human was going to go around killing people, he would probs murder other males normally but may rape and murder his female victims.

Bit strange with an alien but there you go.

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Jun 20, 2010, 01:13:07 PM
I was always interested in Lambert's death scene. I don't think we'll ever really know how the Alien killed her, but I think that's the point. I love the mystery of the film. It's about these normal people who end up in an alien situation in an alien environment with an alien creature. The less we know about it, the more frightening it is.

This sounds good.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 15, 2010, 09:39:56 PM
Not to get to sexual but I think it's tail just wraped around Lambert so the alien could pull her in so it could mate with her. But he just ended up wounding her and she died.

...... What gives you this idea?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Aug 16, 2010, 03:14:05 AM
Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 15, 2010, 09:39:56 PM

...... What gives you this idea?
Perversion.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: coolshow on Apr 22, 2010, 09:15:16 AM
Maybe this will answer your question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMyWKwyPNIQ

Nice scene, I love it. ;D

-alienhunter14

Primordial

Primordial

Ridley Scott's audio commentaries during the scene between Lambert and the Alien :
"I mean we didn't know how she died but the implication of this was a kind of sexuality to this androgynous male/female who could give birth itself but could also impregnate so it's like er, there are insects like that so we're based on, you know, a little bit of good old mother nature and was that some dreadful ending, was that some terrible, you know, invasion of her body, a rape, and therefore would there be a (an alien) version of the Cartwright character ? There'll certainly what happens, there will be more humanoïd alien now on board of this craft now so that's what she is going to destroy."

Up to now, I though there was only one xenomorph on board of the Nostromo but without selfdestruction, there would be two of them chasing Ripley alone :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed