Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 227,862 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 24, 2007, 03:26:05 AM
Rape is a human cocept and the alien was just trying to survive like any other animal would. So how is raping a human helping it to survive?

He was just exploring her body learning and penetrating, haha :D

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

What you don't see is more powerful than what you see on screen. The Imagination is a powerful thing when you use it.

ChasuFett

ChasuFett

I'd like to see a screenshot of this scene from Alien y'all are talking about. I never noticed such a thing. Much appreciated.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

^ there isnt an actual shot of this, but you see the aliens tale go between her legs(erected) and then you hear her screaming.....

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Hence the rest is left up to your imagination...the fear of the unknown.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I watched Alien again on December 17th and I noticed that as the tail goes 'up there' Lambert sort of whimpers and makes 'sex noises'.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: purebreedalien on Dec 24, 2007, 09:39:39 AM
I watched Alien again on December 17th and I noticed that as the tail goes 'up there' Lambert sort of whimpers and makes 'sex noises'.

Yep, kinda obvious what happens.....its funny when you watch it and dont think it as rape you dont see anything but when ya looking for the proof, it sticks out like a sore thumb....

ChasuFett

ChasuFett

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 24, 2007, 03:48:47 AM
^ there isnt an actual shot of this, but you see the aliens tale go between her legs(erected) and then you hear her screaming.....

Well, that's what I want to see a screenshot of.

SM

SM

Quoteand makes 'sex noises'.

I pity the women you've been having sex with...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I always wondered something about the first Alien film.

Did anyone else notice where the Alien was putting its tail when it was with Lambert?
??? :-\ :-X :o

SM

SM

No, no one has ever even considered that.  Ever.

;)

Xhan

Xhan

wahfair theen.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I noticed that the first time i saw it back in 1994 and even at that young age I knew where it was going.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I've always kind of wondered how far he went with that tail of his.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well I saw no pants, socks or shoes on Lambert when Ripley got there, and thwre was blood...so yeah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed