Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 412,173 times)

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Elmazalman on Oct 03, 2016, 12:26:09 PM
http://imgur.com/ujCGOP8.jpg

The big sleep.

Ah, practically forgot about that.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 03, 2016, 12:29:16 PM
Wish we knew who PSed that. It was someone on here.

Yeah I did that years ago in Paint Shop. It's a still from 10 Rillington Place, with added blood splatter and closed eyes, blending into the props workshop shroud.

StrangeShape

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 20, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Feb 20, 2017, 10:20:12 AMI think I first saw it on the cover of the novelisation?

I'm pretty sure the original publication had that plain black-with-Aliens-logo cover, but they may well have done an edition that used that image. Given that it's pretty much the main promo image associated with the film, I wouldn't be surprised!

Plain black with logo IS the first US edition. I love it, its more creepy this way, the blackness, and the logo. Fits more with the desolated, eerie, trapped feeling of Aliens

FiorinaFury161

I have to say that movie covers from the late 70s to mid 90s always were a major reason why I watched them. There's just something about a mysterious or flat out ridiculous cover that says "I must watch this film!"

Ingwar

Elmazalman

^ THE FLY? ^

HuDaFuK

Yeah, what is that? Something from David's lab?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, it's the sliced up egg.

FiorinaFury161

One of the props I really liked in Covenant.

Ingwar

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday to Mr Biehn!

FiorinaFury161

Happy Birthday Hicks, err Mr. Biehn!

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't mind this casting...

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I quite like Urban, he's had some of my favourite supporting roles in movies. Plus he's pretty much already done the Colonial Marine part in DOOM (even if the film was a bit meh as a whole).

Whenever he gets mentioned I always remember that bit in The Bourne Supremacy where he's drinking in a heaving nightclub, surrounded by women, then he gets called outside and it's the middle of the day :laugh:

Elmazalman

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed