The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 627,632 times)

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 10, 2010, 07:56:58 AM
*Hello. Yes you very much would. Outside the inner walls there is a spreading infection of The Thing. We have yet to get the stations defenses online so I avise yo- Wait how did you get in this station?*
I was sent here by the Four Walls Build foundation. I'm supposed to be checking up on the work effort, and help in any way that I can. What is this "The Thing" you speak of?

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 10, 2010, 07:56:58 AM
*Hello. Yes you very much would. Outside the inner walls there is a spreading infection of The Thing. We have yet to get the stations defenses online so I avise yo- Wait how did you get in this station?*
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 10, 2010, 07:55:38 AM
Quote from: SpacePredator on Nov 10, 2010, 07:53:13 AM
Deadpool, please. I am trying to build a Reality Bomb.
Davros, please. We all know your plan will end in failure.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 10, 2010, 07:54:11 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 10, 2010, 07:52:29 AM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/DeadpoolReaction.jpg
*Oh hi Puba!Could you help Chupa kill the infected members outside the gates? Chupa hasn't reported in a while :-\*

What's the price? I'll have to kill them after the-guy-who-types-my-answers is back from college.
*The price is 10000 chimichangas

10,000 Chimichangas? Sorry I prefer cash. Maybe throw the chimichangas in as a bonus.

Quote from: SpacePredator on Nov 10, 2010, 07:58:06 AM
Let me succeed and Cell shall NEVER RETURN.

Sounds like a bribe to me, I mean, if you succeed, we won't even have any reality (or cyber reality) to thrive in, so we won't need to worry about anything anyway. Also, you're so stubborn that even if we do brutally murder you, you'll just come up with some half-assed excuse to still be alive!

I also know for a fact that Davros isn't shielded, because I watched all the Davros episodes!

DJ Pu$$yface

Cap. Fitzgerald

*It is an infectious being that was released by a force unknown to me. It has assimilated a dead member and taken a very popular member. The last soldier we sent out has yet to return so we imagine that he has also been assimilated. Ill assign you a drone to guide you to the weapons locker*

DJ Pu$$yface

It's about to destroy reality!

*RB glows and starts to release zetromic energy*

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 10, 2010, 08:09:14 AM
*It is an infectious being that was released by a force unknown to me. It has assimilated a dead member and taken a very popular member. The last soldier we sent out has yet to return so we imagine that he has also been assimilated. Ill assign you a drone to guide you to the weapons locker*

Let me just..

Get one of my tools..

Let's go.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 10, 2010, 08:10:23 AM
Quote from: SpacePredator on Nov 10, 2010, 08:08:32 AM
*With dying breath activates RB*

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090218172921/tardis/images/thumb/0/0f/Reality_bomb_full_size.jpg/275px-Reality_bomb_full_size.jpg

That thing looks like a bosom!

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/dplol2.png
*That strip reminds me of this*
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 10, 2010, 08:12:31 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 10, 2010, 08:09:14 AM

Let me just..

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/ap_lithgow_dexter_091106_mn.jpg

Get one of my tools..

Let's go.

"To the left please"

Space Sweeper

Are you the caretaker of this facility?

Cap. Fitzgerald

"Not me. The care taker and brain of this facility is the voice you heard earlier. He is Litz"

Purebreedalien

*Drops in next to Arthur Mitchell and the drone*l

Hey guys, how's it going? I got a contract here, I'll just follow you.

DJ Pu$$yface

Ello, I'm the true SP. What be the problem?

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 10, 2010, 08:19:12 AM
*Loosens grip on hammer*

Well then, drone, I'll call you Checkers for now.
Checkers, how many active personel does this facility contain?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 10, 2010, 08:21:29 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 10, 2010, 08:19:12 AM
*Loosens grip on hammer*

Well then, drone, I'll call you Checkers for now.
Checkers, how many active personel does this facility contain?

"Well we have over 100 active soldiers using conventional methods of defense at the walls. We also have 50 riot officers and 80 technical soldiers.... I believe we need only head up this elevator now"

Space Sweeper

Who is your Officer Of Communications?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed