The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 627,745 times)

Lie

I'd go more for a horror survivor something like Dead Rising or Resident Evil us fighting off hordes of zombies, getting pick off one at a time with it ending the day before Halloween. Where the last person get surround and is just about shot themself in the head but is stopped by one of the zombies (One of us) and is eat alive!

Nope

"I sense a disturbance in the force."
*Thinks he sees something and wanders off through the corn.*

Ghost Rider

Shobidoo what do your dino eyes see?

Nope

"I dont know. Looks like a light"
*Wanders off towards some kind of light.*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Lets see if we have to keep this up for 24 days.....
*Pops up behind Ghost and knocks him over, then is kicked away by PQ and chases them towards Shobidoo*

Ghost Rider

*fires shotgun at Fitz.*

Predator Queen

I bet is the Creature from Jeepers Creepers he loves to stalk people in corn fields....

Nope

*Hears Commotion*
"Whats going on over there!?"

Ghost Rider

That dude. He won't last 10 seconds against us.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 07, 2010, 12:02:07 AM
I bet is the Creature from Jeepers Creepers he loves to stalk people in corn fields....
Great idea!
*Flies into the air and picks up Shobidoo by the back*
i will enjoy becoming part dinosaur!
(From now on this will be all monsters)

Ghost Rider

*shoots down the creature.*

Nope

*Hears scream that wanders off.*
"Jack Torrence better be in thisssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 07, 2010, 12:03:04 AM
That dude. He won't last 10 seconds against us.
.... give me an hour... would never bother us again if it is him...

Ghost Rider

In its mind 1 down 2 to go.

Lie

Lie

(( Why start it in the fog, why be together at the start? Wouldn't it pan out longer if we had to find eachother? And by fate ending up fighting together in a fight for survival, where had to run and hide some safe (Mall is probaly the best place). But one of us was insane and let the zombies in and we had to move location in a bus of some sort, but the bus tips over and were on the street unarmed and full of zombies and Chupa dressed like Rambo jumps from the roof top armed to the teeth and saves us. Then takes us to his safehouse but what we didn't know was one of us was infected.  :o

Something along those lines where it can continue over and over going from place to place, it should take place in a city first and we should have no powers or guns that appear from nowhere. In short we have to find everything we can use, like guns from a police station and limited ammo stuff like that. ))

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed