Looking for someone that can do a short voice over for my short film!! :)

Started by Snowdog, Jan 14, 2013, 10:56:03 PM

Author
Looking for someone that can do a short voice over for my short film!! :) (Read 958 times)

Snowdog

Hi there ^^
I want to attempt film school but i have to send in a short film.
Working on one right now and it should be finished really soon but i have one downside :( I can't find someone that speaks english good enough to do a short voice over.
I hope one of you guys or girls can help me out  ;D You would make me really really happy and i'll give you credit in the end credits. I made 2 versions if a girl/woman can do the voiceover it would be awesome ;D But i also have a version for a male voice. Guy or girl, doesn't matter  :)

Guys please help me out it would be much appreciated !!! :)

Also if you find some mistakes in the text be free to update/edit the text as long as the saving his sister and hunting story stays intact.

PM me if you're able to help me out so i can send you my e-mail adress for the audio files

Female version
Quote(NEW AUDIO FILE)
December 26th 1999. Everyone was having a great time. But it the tables turned for our family.
Our father came home from one of his hunting trips with our neighbour Bob.
They did this every year so we wouldn't have to pay for an expensive meal.
(SMALL PAUSE)
We where a poor family you know.

(NEW AUDIO FILE)
It was a strange creature. The thing they brought home. Calling it their greatest catch they did.
BUt then it all happened. The creature woke up and started rampaging through the house.... Killing both our parents and even me.

(NEW AUDIO FILE)
One of the downsides selling his soul to the devil is that my brother now has terrible nightmares...
(SMALL PAUSE)
Fighting for his life everytime he goes to sleep.
But he did it to save me.. His only sister.

Male version
Quote(NEW AUDIO FILE)
December 26th 1999. Everyone was having a great time. But it the tables turned for our family.
Our father came home from one of his hunting trips with our neighbour Bob.
They did this every year so we wouldn't have to pay for an expensive meal.
(SMALL PAUSE)
We where a poor family you know.

(NEW AUDIO FILE)
It was a strange creature. The thing they brought home. Calling it their greatest catch they did.
BUt then it all happened. The creature woke up and started rampaging through the house.... Killing both our parents and my little sis.

(NEW AUDIO FILE)
After i fled the house a tall man in a raincoat stopped me. He had eyes red as blood.
He offered my sisters life back for a small price.... My soul. I accepted the offer without hesitation.
The nightmares are a small price to pay for my sisters life.
(SMALL PAUSE)
Even though it's gonna cost me my life eventually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed