Pacing Issues

Started by Alien Grand Master, May 11, 2020, 01:27:41 AM

Author
Pacing Issues (Read 363 times)

Alien Grand Master

Alien Grand Master

I am really enjoying this game on both the fireteam and predator sides.  And it seems fairly well balanced for 1st patch after release.  I feel like it is a 50/50 who wins based on the skill of the players.  However, it seems the games are way too short.  Often the predator finds the fireteam before the first objective and either kills them all or gets second winded and killed, or gets second winded and doesn't show up until the chopper.  I have seen the chopper called in at the 10 min mark before.  The longest game I have had after the patch was as a predator when I trapped the fireteam in a building and killed them all, at around the 3 min mark.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Alien Grand Master on May 11, 2020, 01:27:41 AM
I am really enjoying this game on both the fireteam and predator sides.  And it seems fairly well balanced for 1st patch after release.  I feel like it is a 50/50 who wins based on the skill of the players.  However, it seems the games are way too short.  Often the predator finds the fireteam before the first objective and either kills them all or gets second winded and killed, or gets second winded and doesn't show up until the chopper.  I have seen the chopper called in at the 10 min mark before.  The longest game I have had after the patch was as a predator when I trapped the fireteam in a building and killed them all, at around the 3 min mark.

Sounds like you're going up against some weak fireteams...

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Your Often Times games are semi rare. If you play 10 matches a day go up to 20 and change your loadouts for either upgrading or power. I find every game unique and all i'm doing is trying my best to keep the team together. When one goes off into wonderland, your are toast and the team is toast.IMHO.
stay together and anything might happen. I've found OP preds, and underOP preds, stupid preds and really smart preds.
I've killed preds many 4/10 times, disarmed them 5/10 times. but often times ive died horribly because some FT decides to take a piss when the game starts.

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: acrediblesource on May 15, 2020, 01:37:52 PM

Your Often Times games are semi rare. If you play 10 matches a day go up to 20 and change your loadouts for either upgrading or power. I find every game unique and all i'm doing is trying my best to keep the team together. When one goes off into wonderland, your are toast and the team is toast.IMHO.
stay together and anything might happen. I've found OP preds, and underOP preds, stupid preds and really smart preds.
I've killed preds many 4/10 times, disarmed them 5/10 times. but often times ive died horribly because some FT decides to take a piss when the game starts.

Haha - that is super frustrating. I dislike when you're stuck on a FT that has one person that decides to do their own thing instead of sticking with the team, which makes it pretty easy for the Predator to dispatch the whole team, imo - unless you have some stellar players as part of the remaining group.

Agreed on the keeping the team together part - it is pretty tough to wrangle folks up at times.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed