Physical copy UK

Started by BISHOP 93, Apr 28, 2020, 01:31:35 AM

Author
Physical copy UK (Read 484 times)

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Is there a physical copy coming to the UK? I was going to pre order off amazon but its no longer on there. Is it because of the lockdown?

molasar

molasar

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Apr 28, 2020, 01:31:35 AM
Is there a physical copy coming to the UK? I was going to pre order off amazon but its no longer on there. Is it because of the lockdown?

Amazon UK never had it, only a few small retailers but in a very limited quantity in UK.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Apr 28, 2020, 01:31:35 AM
I don't think the physical copy was released in the UK. From what I can see, any discs in the UK are imported.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

A sad future for all of us. In 15 years consoles will be disc-less and old-timer physical fans will be making their own and adding it to their collection.  :-\

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 28, 2020, 11:32:45 AM
A sad future for all of us. In 15 years consoles will be disc-less and old-timer physical fans will be making their own and adding it to their collection.  :-\
Yeah, I'm definitely an old school physical media guy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Same. I'm bummed out by this. Hate not being able to have a proper copy on my shelf.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 29, 2020, 01:20:33 PM
Same. I'm bummed out by this. Hate not being able to have a proper copy on my shelf.
Could always print a cover off and have a symbolic copy? I'm still torn as to whether to buy it at all. I have a £10 voucher for the Epic store, but reviews are so bad I don't know whether to use it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

You could always buy a used US physical copy off ebay down the road a bit.

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 29, 2020, 01:58:02 PM
I'm still torn as to whether to buy it at all. I have a £10 voucher for the Epic store, but reviews are so bad I don't know whether to use it.

I'm personally having a major blast. Even most of the negative reviews admit they were having fun playing. Seriously, if you're a Predator fan and a lover of the 1987 film, I have no idea how you could not enjoy this game.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 29, 2020, 02:05:03 PM
I'm personally having a major blast. Even most of the negative reviews admit they were having fun playing. Seriously, if you're a Predator fan and a lover of the 1987 film, I have no idea how you could not enjoy this game.

The same. I only play games for gameplay lately and this one delivers it for me big time.

razeak

razeak

I like a good story in a game, but gameplay is king. If a game has the worst story ever but good gameplay, it will score very high with me. Good story is a bonus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed