Predator's weapons costumization

Started by acrediblesource, Apr 18, 2020, 09:34:44 AM

Author
Predator's weapons costumization (Read 711 times)

acrediblesource

Does anyone remember what features the netgun, combistick have in terms of modifications? Ive been searching youtube, cant find anyone reviewing what happens when you have either weapon as a primary/secondary weapon and hit the modify button.
I never tried myself and curious wtf came up.
I did however modify the crap out of guns because that was just hardcoded in my gaming experiences.

Kailem

Kailem

You could just change the colour of them, and there were some perks that buffed certain weapons a bit, like making the plasma caster's laser harder to see, or have people take longer to break free of nets.

It'd be cool if there were different types of each individual weapon you could choose, like the Predator 2 plasma caster or different-looking combisticks, but it doesn't seem like the weapon customisation will be that deep.

SuperiorIronman

The P2 spear has been spotted in at least one trailer and it's in the PS4 dashboard theme. Given at least one weapon has a skin (ol' painless) I would assume the spear works the same way.

Personally I'm still holding out for this.

Voodoo Magic

Yes please!!

acrediblesource

I really like that Armour of the Berserker class. Reminds me of the Capcom variation in AVP coinup.
And that P2  spear is the combistick. I wonder if you can upgrade it to make it longer.
Asides from colour I think I would like upgrades to make it more powerful but would have to be visually different somehow.
I also think that upgrade Yautja bows should fire explosive arrows and possibly sedation knock out (poisonous) arrows. If ever they try to extend this game into bonus rounds you're going to want to capture 'not kill' your prey.

Galactus123

I wonder if the people who have the 1987 skin can edit it? Can we use the mask for other Predators and change its color?

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Galactus123 on Apr 18, 2020, 02:53:59 PM
I wonder if the people who have the 1987 skin can edit it? Can we use the mask for other Predators and change its color?

The mask if I remember correctly is a separate item to the Jungle Hunter skin so we should be able to swap helmets while on the Jungle Hunter model. The mask should have a warpaint option.

molasar

molasar

An interesting fact about how accurate Ol' Painless model is in the game in comparison to the film one. It is missing a metal part bar that supports an underneath carry M60 handle (attached to the end of the handle and the main frame on the left side) from being bend towards gun barrels by heavy weight of minigun. Also protecting an operator's left hand from rotating barrels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed