There were gianst on Earth in twose days - Fanmade Engineers Lore

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 27, 2024, 04:27:14 PM

Author
There were gianst on Earth in twose days - Fanmade Engineers Lore (Read 1,335 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Anki: I'm going to walk a path
which I have never walked through, I'm going on a trip unknown to me.

They brought me my armor, my powerful swords,
the bow and the quiver,
and they put it in my hands.

I took the adzes,  trembling of me,
the arch of Anshan;
I put the sword in my belt.

Now I'm ready.

2 different castes / cultures...with different agendas. The Elders high priest-like ones and the bio-punk one. Maybe space jockeys?

Anki sets off on his journey, while a curious but worried Erish watches from the city's exit.

He doesn't travel alone. He is accompanied by Eshkar & Amah. Eshkar is a warrior just like Anki, while Amah is an architect.

This was an expedition to a forbidden place; to the Temple of the God of war Marduk.

For millennia, the Sumerians have been visited by their creators, in the form of emissaries in order to enlighten humanity with knowledge.

Leaving their dangerous offspring behind.

....and maybe even the Space Jockey pilot become the starship itself.

Edit ~ it is all horseshite amyways😅👍🙈🙊

😒👉👈

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I Remember Lemuria

Lemuria, Atlantis, Mu; the city has had so many names, but no one knows exactly the real name of the city of the Titans; beyond the fact that it's an enclave where emissaries destined to transmit knowledge to humans arrived.

The architecture is a mix of what humans would call a Hellenistic acropolis with a certain brutalistic vibe, and in between, the most surreal composition of biomechanical shapes.

An uncharted paradise for some and yet, among countless axioms of science and wisdom, one could get lost in the dark corners of death. What is birth without death?
as sometimes it is necessary to kill before creating.

The Engineers, although skilled scientists, were also ruthless conquerors. Since the terraformers of worlds sometimes had to destroy everything to start from scratch.

And without going any further, in the nameless city exists the most dangerous place on Earth; an Engineer science lab.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Mystery of the Mary Celeste

The ship that is not? do you get it?!

:o 👉👈

I have visions of a future-past. Shamanic ritual orgies of marble giants and eyes as dark as the event horizon. They can't reproduce for some reason... am I going crazy?... or does it have something to do with what we have in the cargo hold... such ancient artifacts... but at the same time it seems that It comes from a distant future...or past...wthat I know anyway. From the moment we found that ruined city under water ....is this Lemuria? ....I knew they were cursed.

It makes you lose track of time and space...it makes me get lost in somewhat sci-delic thoughts.

Something like transporting yourself to another universe...but your body is still in the original universe. Right now I'm still alluding to a kind of fantasy...but it looks so real! a fallen angel. The descent of human DNA combined that of the giants....culminating in a ghostly abomination. There is something like a skull...and translucent skin or armor.
It sounds like it produces music through its ribs.

The thing has killed or made the entire crew disappear except me.

But the thing already knows that I am in front of it...it tries to show a cynicism and disinterest...which feels so fake...which makes it so terrifying...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Primordial Times

Engineers have fought, won and lost wars. Space was almost empty. Like a small island in the most limitless of oceans.

They had their Vinmana for war times.

They have visited Earth millions of years before humanity.

Observing creation, experimenting with it.

kwisatz

HAIL ELEPHANT MAN!!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Shared Universe

In my cinematic universe there is only one place where the Predators and the Aliens and the Engineers have met in the future...LV-1201 ;)

:)🙏 Btw, did you know that in Chile🇨🇱 there is a popular drink called jote which is the combination of red wine and Coca Cola?🍷🥤🌌

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Nephilim

The offspring of the giants with the humans gives rise to the Watchers, or nephilim... hybrid creatures between Engineers, humans and black pathogen abominations.

They kidnapped people for experimentation for millennia, against the designs of the main civilization. These are the space jockeys. They want to become something more through biopunk-style genetic experimentation on their own biology...and in a way more like a biopunk-war culture between the Engineer civilization. The dark angels.

Sometimes they do it by performing necrophilic sadomasochistic orgies. Rituals in which male and female Engineers participated...and sometimes humans. The costumes inspired by the starbeast are due to the psychosexual nature of the perfect organism, and a cabal since Engineers cannot reproduce sexually. They are in extinction and humans are in many ways their heirs.

Immortan Jonesy

The Cydonia Incident

2000 years ago the Engineers began their plan to exterminate humans. However, Chemical A0-3959X.91 – 15 was not the only weapon they created. On the planet Mars, there is a pilot facility.

In the 22nd century, Weyland builds a nuclear terraforming processor. In those days the top secret prototype of the USCSS Prometheus was being tested. The company soon sent an expedition to study the alien ruins.

The Giant Entities sended a message with a DNA sequence that could be combined with that of a humans.

The result of the experiment gave life to a highly violent succubus-like life form...although somewhat childish in behavior. During the events the ruins were destroyed and the hybrid life form killed.

Immortan Jonesy

Barney & Betty Hill Abduction

Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who claimed they were abducted by Ossians in a rural portion of the state of New Hampshire from September 19 to 20, 1961.

The incident came to be called the "Hill Abduction" and the "Zeta Reticuli Incident" because two ufologists connected the star map shown to Betty Hill with the Zeta Reticuli system.

Engineers have abducted people since the beginning of the human species. Initially for constructive purposes, to improve the genetics of their creation. But for two millennia, abductions have been for the purpose of experimentation with biological weapons with cruel and bizarre experiments on human guinea pigs.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ezekiel's Eldritch Experience

The author of the Book of Ezekiel presents himself as Ezekiel, the son of Buzi, born into a priestly (kohen) lineage. Apart from identifying himself, the author gives a date for the first divine encounter which he presents: "in the thirtieth year". Ezekiel describes his calling to be a prophet by going into great detail about his encounter with God and four "living creatures" with four wheels that stayed beside the creatures.

The prophet had a sighting of the Ophanim (four-dimensional greater angels), extradimensional masters of the Engineers (lower three-dimensional angels) and the Mala'kaks (three-dimensional middle angels). The Ophanim are omnipresent and are behind the origin of the blocks of life and space-time.

The Engineers, aka Ossians, are minor angels; in particular the emissaries such as the philosopher-engineer Jesus.

The Mala'kaks are three-dimensional medium angels and silico-based life forms.

They don't have legs and their technology can manipulate objects at a quantum level, generating exotic biochemical symbioses with non-living matter, such as metal structures.

They are the earthly masters of the Engineers, and they might be behind their origins, although not without the participation of the Ophanim.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Engineers or Space Jockeys?

The war faction. The juggernaut pilots went from being military operatives to a subculture within the engineering civilization with even their own nations and cities.

They fought and won wars for their civilization. It was a war faction / culture.

The pilots, or space jockeys, liked to experiment using black goo in a controlled way to mutate their own biology, to the point of becoming a kind of humanoid abomination with disproportionately long arms, as is the case with the LV-426 Engineer.

They wanted to become their earthly teachers. Mala'kak; silicon-based life forms capable of generating biomechanical symbioses with machines.

The True Prometheus

When humanity tortured and crucified the last of the Emissaries, the Engineers changed their minds about their creations and planned to destroy us with their biological weapon.

The nanomachines dematerialized an Alien to create something based on the xenomorph's DNA.

The wise council of the Elders decided so. But one of the Engineers wanted to warn humanity by distributing star maps around the world with the coordinates of the Engineers' biological weapons laboratory. That is the fire that the titan gives to humans.

Finally, Prometheus travels to the LV-223 facility to unleash a biological epidemic as sabotage. He himself becomes infected with black goo and heads like a kamikaze towards his own species... ala Fifield... but not before activating the explosive mechanism of the urns.

Adapa the Fishman

Adapa was a mythical Mesopotamian figure who unknowingly rejected the gift of immortality. And instead he dedicated himself to transmitting knowledge in; science, astronomy, philosophy but above all agriculture to primitive humans societies.

The fish man used to say to him? The black-eyed bald humanoid thing with black eyes  like a cosmic event horizon.

He wore a creepy fish-like biomechanical suit, and was transported in a vehicle from an underwater city of Engineers.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spawn of Mala'kak

The Ossians (aka Engineers) went so far as to experiment with their own masters, the pachyderm-like species Mala'kak; some biomechanical beings.

In the temples of ancient Earth, the black pathogen gave rise to skeletal monstrosities called alpha protoforms.

Immortan Jonesy

10 years before David and Shaw arrived on Planet 4...

The Engineer civilization continued normally; experiencing pleasure from the arts, music and dark sciences...

They sometimes performed bizarre rituals of genetic hybridization, with somewhat religious motivations. They worshiped the Alien, the source of the black pathogen.

One of the most sacred practices was the creation of Xenomorph-Engineer hybrids, which were obtained by infecting fetuses with the black mutagen. These hybrids were sentient and communicated with pheromones and music produced by their biomechanical phenotype.

Neila

very, very interesting way.
i think its a bit to big for a single film cause of its tons of backround informations but it could be a large-scale novel series that ultimately leads to Alien 1, just as Ridley once imagined.
For most people this would probably be too far-fetched and confusing, but I find these ideas quite exciting.
a kind of mix between Dune, Lord of the Rings and of course Alien.
As a film, however, it would have to be much smaller. What you're thinking up here would be the Silmarillion for Alien, so to speak. :)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Neila on Mar 28, 2024, 08:13:42 AMvery, very interesting way.
i think its a bit to big for a single film cause of its tons of backround informations but it could be a large-scale novel series that ultimately leads to Alien 1, just as Ridley once imagined.
For most people this would probably be too far-fetched and confusing, but I find these ideas quite exciting.
a kind of mix between Dune, Lord of the Rings and of course Alien.
As a film, however, it would have to be much smaller. What you're thinking up here would be the Silmarillion for Alien, so to speak. :)

Thank You! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed