Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,664 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Aliens vs. Predator Extinction on PS2.

Fun times.... recently got my PS2 out and got a HDMI converter for it.

Classic Game that avp extinction, also hilarious.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Some Minecraft PE (version 0.14.0 beta) with friends over LAN (mostly on weekends).

Played some Oblivion Lost 3.1, a mod for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl but gave up shortly afterwards.

Spoiler
Not in the mood of being Sidorovich's whore, duh.
[close]

Currently craving some Half-Life 2 and because I lost my copy of Portal, I will be heading tomorrow to the nearest game store ASAP to look for The Orange Box:)

Vertigo

Vertigo

There are still game stores?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Amnesia... really good game, even if its style has been done to death, and foating naked guy was kind of a crap end boss.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 17, 2016, 11:21:43 PM
There are still game stores?

Of course, but f**k me if every single game isn't either digital or requires a first-time activation to "Steam". It's not like I would just go and buy the Half-Life / Valve Complete Pack... Ended up buying Deus Ex: Invisible War instead. Will try it tomorrow.

The Orange Box was supposed to contain non-Steam Half-Life 2, non-Steam Episodes One & Two, non-Steam Team Fortress 2 (doubtful there's still players on PC) and non-Steam Portal, for God's sake !

I just hate how the majority of things rely on Steam nowadays, nothing personal. In fact I'm a lover of achievements.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 16, 2016, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2016, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 16, 2016, 04:08:48 PM
Been downloading Doom 4 all day, still at 56%. My broadband's slower than a 1920s ballad that's been looping on an unwound vinyl player since it hit the charts.

You're downloading it? Good heavens, have you considered a change of heart?

I never said I wasn't interested. :P

Anyway, played a couple of rounds. It's extremely pretty, definitely on par with UE4. The multiplayer doesn't interest me much, it feels slow and shallow, but I was interested for the singleplayer anyway - guess I'll have to wait for reviews on that one.

UE4?

Vertigo

Vertigo

Unreal Engine 4. It's interesting to compare the multiplayer with the Unreal Tournament 4 alpha, both old school deathmatchers with cutting edge tech.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yeah, that was the last great online shooter experience before everything became CoD-ified.

Darkness

Darkness

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture [PC]

Finished playing this today. While there's a lot of great things about it (music, environment, mystery), my god, this is a slow game. Literally, the movement is so slow and tedious. I'm still not sure if I understand the ending. Was the signal supposed to be some alien intelligence or something?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 19, 2016, 08:25:33 PM
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture [PC]

Finished playing this today. While there's a lot of great things about it (music, environment, mystery), my god, this is a slow game. Literally, the movement is so slow and tedious. I'm still not sure if I understand the ending. Was the signal supposed to be some alien intelligence or something?

I love The Chinese Room's other two games, so I'll have to look into this one.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

anybody want to play Alien: CM on ps3? send me a dm or add me on psn @future_Tarzan

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just about done with Ryse: SoR. Not a bad game. I wish Crytek had used the same combat system at the Arkham games however.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Been playing the Gears of war 4 beta, think it's public now.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Fallout: New Vegas

I find it uncanny how much I've been playing this game, never expected to like it this much..

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Deadmeat on May 11, 2016, 05:03:53 PM
Fallout: New Vegas

I find it uncanny how much I've been playing this game, never expected to like it this much..
It never gets boring.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed