Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,236 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Axiom Verge

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Bunch of rage quitters, couple of a-holes for teammates (you gotta watch my back while I'm executing someone!), BUT a 21 killstreak nonetheless. Get rekt.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Foxtrot94 on Mar 01, 2016, 04:59:37 PM
Bunch of rage quitters, couple of a-holes for teammates (you gotta watch my back while I'm executing someone!), BUT a 21 killstreak nonetheless. Get rekt.

Do a lot of people play online still.

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 01, 2016, 05:33:55 PM

There are always 2 or 3 servers active, with a bunch of people playing. Sometimes I can't even get into games cause they're all full LOL.

This is on PC btw.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Foxtrot94 on Mar 01, 2016, 05:41:26 PM

There are always 2 or 3 servers active, with a bunch of people playing. Sometimes I can't even get into games cause they're all full LOL.

This is on PC btw.
Damn not XBOX

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 01, 2016, 05:42:10 PM

This is on PC btw.
Damn not XBOX

I heard XboxLIVE for the 360 was supposed to close down this year, if it hasn't already...

BTW everytime someone says it like "XBOX" I always think of the original.

Foxtrot, you're playing on Steam, right?

---------------------------------------------------

My game of choice is Postal 2 + the Apocalypse Weekend expansion pack.

Chessy, not that funny as I expected it to be, but interesting enough to keep me playing.

Spoiler
That urinary infection on Friday looks like acid. If only it worked as good as Xenomorph acid... :laugh:

If only...don't forget, pee on Friday !
[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

This is on PC btw.

Are there still an Infestation servers running or just STDM?

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Quote from: Randomizer on Mar 01, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 01, 2016, 05:42:10 PM

This is on PC btw.
Damn not XBOX

Foxtrot, you're playing on Steam, right?

Yep.

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 01, 2016, 08:11:32 PM
This is on PC btw.

Are there still an Infestation servers running or just STDM?

It's mainly STDM and Mixed Deathmatch. However I do see one Infestation server occasionally. Pretty rarely though.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

original xbox is cool  ;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Far Cry 3

Gears of War 3

Final Fantasy IX

Randomizer

Randomizer

Priboi Story mod for STALKER : Shadow of Chernobyl

Pretty cool Half-Life-esque adventure mod. The base character' sprint was reduced to an horrendous speed, but at the same time the jumping height was increased. This makes it somewhat harder to run from mutants but it also makes walking over long distances pretty boring. The creator also added several new weapons which are great but not distributed properly through maps and harder to spot anomalies.

EDIT: Important characters in the vanilla game suffered a name change. Why on Earth is the Barkeep called "Reba Kapat"?

Anyways, it plays and feels like a 4th STALKER game. Currently stranded on some roofs by the mercenaries at Agropom. Pfft, casuals.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Bought it at a friend's recommendation. I like it so far, and I really don't mind that the supply scrounging is gone.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Still a pretty good game, even if the basic setup has been done to death by every first person horror PC game since. Daniel is kind of an irritating player character, though, with the weakest mental constitution of all time. The man is freaked out by gusts of wind, for f**k's sake. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead Space 3

Almost done with the game. Don't like it as much as 1 or 2. Also the main villain looks like Doc Ock with a really stupid pony tail and I have no clue who the f**k he's supposed to be. Just kind of showed up and was like "I'm the bad guy for today" so I've just been rolling with it.

Devil May Cry 4

Better than 2, not as good as 3. Roundabout the same level as 1.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Red Alert 3/Uprising
Ryse: Son of Rome...not bad at all! It's visually stunning as are all of Crytek's games and the gameplay is similar to the Arkham games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed