Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,414 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2016, 05:38:24 PM
What's your Twitch?

XEN0M0RPH_Uk - Only broadcasted a few times here and there jut to get the feel for it.  Played Crew Expendable on Nightmare on Twitch today.  Got owned big time lol.  I also struggle to talk on mic.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Post up when you play next! I'll give you a watch.  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Man, f**k these flanking assholes. Great game on the whole, though. The PS4 version looks great.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Doom 3: BFG Edition

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin {As if the difficulty wasn't artificial enough in the original release, they had to go and f**k with it}

Gods Eater Burst

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2016, 08:29:57 AM
Post up when you play next! I'll give you a watch.  :)
same here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Back to Diablo 3: RoS and C&C 3: Kane's Wrath since I discovered user-created map packs.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Right now I'm playing Neverwinter and Warframe online. I also am dipping into Alien: isolation and Zheros.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham Knight

I can't wait to tell Jim Gordon about this latest development.

Spoiler
Then I'll do my best Dr. McCoy impression: "She's dead, Jim." :laugh:
[close]

Mpavlic

Mpavlic

I just finished Lego batman 2. My kids want to play it, what can I say.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Just finished STALKER: Clear Sky. Spoiler tag just in case: minor spoilers and game mechanics.

Spoiler
Not as bad as they say, but it definitely has some flaws. Most notably the bugged Faction Wars system, to the point where it's either game-breaking or annoying. Just take my advice and avoid the Stalker-Bandit war entirely. That's the worst of them all, and Bandits aren't nice either. The new artifact hunting mechanism and trading system make it seem much more polished than Shadow of Chernobyl in the "survival" department. Still, it's the most action-oriented out of all 3.

I also loved how the areas were tied together, a few memorable shortcuts being Swamps-Agropom, Agropom-Yantar and Garbage-Red Forest. These add for a lot of new quests and ease of access. I never thought I'd see Agropom so refreshing.  :laugh: On the other hand, I hated Yantar (the mobile lab, the facility was a wonder to sneak through).

Chernobyl was the most disappointing part of the game. It didn't feel menancing anymore. They hyped it up too much. Maybe it was the pacing? 
[close]

Pros:

• Feels like an upgrade to Shadow of Chernobyl: puts more focus on survival and faction-to-faction interaction..
  • New shortcuts make areas easier to access, while offering the potential for additional side-missions and fun.
  • Combat feels much, much better. Clear Sky seems to take on a more "realistic" approach.

Cons:

• Linear, though not as linear as Shadow of Chernobyl.
  • Being a more action-oriented prequel, it loses immersion near the end of the game drastically.
  • Bugs, making side-missions a chore to get through.
  • Badly optimized.

Now I'm following with STALKER: Call of Pripyat. What was on GSC's minds when they decided to remove the ability to carry bodies? Add to that, I can't even loot mutants anymore !

As a second, I'm playing Geometry Dash on my phone whenever I get the chance. I always got mad at Flappy Bird, but here I can get over 100 tries pretty quick.

Space Invader

Space Invader

Loki: Heroes of Mythology. Playing as the Scandinavian warrior, beat Fenrir.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Fight Night Champion

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Descent

Dachande

Dachande

Been playing the Divison Beta. Did i say Beta? I meant glorified Demo ¬_¬

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He's alive!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Alien VS Predator 1999 - Plugged my xbox one controller into my PC and had a bash.  Played some skirmish online, was real fun.  Gonna start the campaign on it in the next few days.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed