[close]
[close]
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 29, 2014, 02:52:33 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 29, 2014, 02:47:14 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 29, 2014, 02:30:45 PM
I got stuck in the hotel basement in TLOU for like two hours until I found a strategy that worked. 

I went to the door first, activated the first wave of stalkers, shot them through the opening to the flooded boiler room with my rifle and bow, ran over, got keycard, started generator, pulled out shotgun and finished the two stalkers en route to the keycard door before the bloater figured out where I was.

I did notice that the stalkers spawn RIGHT beside you because I played that sequence so much.
Took me ten minutes. After you kill the first stalkers, activate the generator and make a run for it.

I couldn't, I had no health.  If I activated the generator first then the stalker that spawns right behind you would kill me instantly.  If any of them touched me I'd die.  The hallway is the one place the first group spawns that they don't spawn right beside you.
First I killed the ones lurking around. Then the ones after I pick up the key card, and gather supplies. Then as soon as I activate the generator I book it. I didn't even get hit while running away.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 29, 2014, 03:02:20 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 29, 2014, 02:52:33 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 29, 2014, 02:47:14 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 29, 2014, 02:30:45 PM
I got stuck in the hotel basement in TLOU for like two hours until I found a strategy that worked. 

I went to the door first, activated the first wave of stalkers, shot them through the opening to the flooded boiler room with my rifle and bow, ran over, got keycard, started generator, pulled out shotgun and finished the two stalkers en route to the keycard door before the bloater figured out where I was.

I did notice that the stalkers spawn RIGHT beside you because I played that sequence so much.
Took me ten minutes. After you kill the first stalkers, activate the generator and make a run for it.

I couldn't, I had no health.  If I activated the generator first then the stalker that spawns right behind you would kill me instantly.  If any of them touched me I'd die.  The hallway is the one place the first group spawns that they don't spawn right beside you.
First I killed the ones lurking around. Then the ones after I pick up the key card, and gather supplies. Then as soon as I activate the generator I book it. I didn't even get hit while running away.

There are two sets of four.  You activate the first set by messing with the generator, trying the door, or grabbing the keycard.  There are none initially lurking about.  DID YOU EVEN PLAY GROUNDED.  The second set is only activated after you start the generator. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I know, you just have to run past the second set. You don't even have to fight them.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 29, 2014, 03:01:47 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
RE4 is still better :P
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

I can agree with that XD

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

RE4 is a fun game but it feels more like DMC than RE to me so I could never like it as much as the first.  The same with five and six. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Super into Starcraft 2 right now. Playing online waaay too much.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In case anyone's interested...

http://www.gog.com/promo/last_chance_special_promo_270814

There are some great titles here. I bought Painkiller: Black Edition myself.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

When you buy a game does it give you a steam key?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Nope, gog is a drm free service so you just need to download the game from them and don't need to log in to any service to play

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Mass Effect 3. It's a great game but I don't think it was as good as 2 overall. There seemed to be a lot less exploring and side missions to do. On the plus side, the story missions were really epic and I liked being able to mod my weapons this time around.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 30, 2014, 07:50:08 AM
Nope, gog is a drm free service so you just need to download the game from them and don't need to log in to any service to play
I can still add the games to my library though, right?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 30, 2014, 08:23:45 PM
Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 30, 2014, 07:50:08 AM
I can still add the games to my library though, right?

Yes, they're saved in the account you create at the site.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 29, 2014, 04:05:00 PM
RE4 is a fun game but it feels more like DMC than RE to me so I could never like it as much as the first.  The same with five and six.

RE5 was fun but it wasn't a good RE game. I stayed far away from RE6 though. FAAAR away.

WinterActual

WinterActual

RE4 is not good RE game either. Its just a good game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed