Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,460 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Shadows of the Damned

In the final act on hard mode. Not one of the most challenging games, even on hard, but it's a ton of fun.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Insurgency. The new Hunt coop mode is BRUTAL! Also the new Brutal difficulty is BRUTAL too  :laugh:

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Dark Souls

Gravelord Nito wasn't so bad.

Four Kings can lick my One Sack.

Bed of Chaos was just the WORST.

And I've got some strong words for Seath once I get through this crystal cave...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Stygian Zinogre is disappointingly easy. :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Finished Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 . The campagin was a lot shorter  & the controls weren't so horrible as I remembered . The battles were intense , tough , especially in the later parts of the game & the story was as awesome as when I played it the first time .

Now I'm playing some deathmatch rounds in Killzone . I want to try Medal of Honor Frontline .

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

The last game I played was 8-Ball Pool on my phone. I rather enjoy it. Before that was Modern Combat 5 on IOS. As for PC, my son had me play Resident Evil 4 HD edition twice through a month or so ago... I used to love that game.... used to.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

...Dark... Souls...

Finally I can get some sleep.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Shadows of the Damned

Beat the game on hard. Final battle was intense as f**k. The rest of the game wasn't all that hard, but that final battle..Gawd..but I did it. 100% all the achievements mothaf**ka  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

This one is a lot of fun. I love the little psych tests you have to do.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks

Decided to give the German tanks a rest and explore the British medium line some more with my new tier 6 Cromwell, working towards the tier 8 Centurion Mk.1 and maybe the tier 9 Centurion 7/1 if I'm up for a very long term goal.  :laugh:

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 11, 2014, 03:28:12 AM
World of Tanks

Decided to give the German tanks a rest and explore the British medium line some more with my new tier 6 Cromwell, working towards the tier 8 Centurion Mk.1 and maybe the tier 9 Centurion 7/1 if I'm up for a very long term goal.  :laugh:

Is World of Tanks a fun game. I never really got into it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

It is, but its fap 2 play so expect a lot of grind if you decide not to pay for anything.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Chronicle on Aug 11, 2014, 03:38:37 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 11, 2014, 03:28:12 AM
World of Tanks

Is World of Tanks a fun game. I never really got into it.

It can be fun, recommended for tank enthusiasts. It's Free to Play on PC and Xbox 360 (I play on the 360), since it's Free to Play it should be something a gamer should at the least try out. You can benefit from paying money for being a Premium member which will get you more XP and credits per battle, and pay for Premium tanks, but I have never done either of those things and I still can really enjoy this game.

Razz

Razz

South Park: Stick Of Truth (360)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls at long last 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed