Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,577 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just started ground zeroes.
Kept rolling into a rock then a little cutscene came on and a patch popped out of snake. Off to a funny start anyway.

Playstation crashed just after I freed paz, save's coruptted.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Currently inside building 2 in Metal Gear (MSX version) :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

FINAL FANTASY XIII

Sabby

Sabby

MGS2: Substance.

Then I realized "Gee, I could be having actual fun right now" and gave Lego Marvel a try instead.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 24, 2014, 09:26:56 AM
MGS2: Substance.

Then I realized "Gee, I could be having actual fun right now" and gave Lego Marvel a try instead.

Dat patience wore thin.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Anyone wanna tell me if Assassin Creed 4 was worth buying?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 24, 2014, 02:48:49 PM
I would say no, but I'm in the minority.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 24, 2014, 02:48:49 PM

well it really belongs whether you liked the previos games or not and whether you liked the naval missions in ac3. if you haven't played any of the previous acs, it's hard to tell

WinterActual

WinterActual

It doesn't matter if you liked the previous AC games or not. Personally I HATE them, but I LOVE AC4. If you enjoy the pirate setting you will love it. If you want another "assassin" game, you will probably won't like it that much. But its the best pirate action adventure game out there for sure.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

well i also mentioned the naval missins from ac3, if you didn't like them you wound hate this game :D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My mom played and enjoyed AC4.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

NO I LET MEW TWO GET AWAY

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just done the Deja vu mission in ground zeroes. So good.

Did not expect that quiz at the end, surprised that I only had to look up two of the answers.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I never played any of AC until AC3. Give the marketing team a cookie for that advertising campaign. I loved the trailers and the Revolutionary War era, so I bought it. I loved it. I guess I will pick up AC4 eventually. I am hoping for a Civil War era AC in the future.

Sabby

Sabby

You're not as much in the minority as you think Cal. I don't hate AC4, but I wouldn't say it's worth a purchase unless it were on special. All the AC games have had indecisive context sensitivity, but the levels get more complex with each game, making it more difficult for your characters AI to pick a path. It's a growing problem, and considering how specific your actions need to be in missions, it can really drag down the experience.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed