Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,732 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

Started up a mine in my survival world, found a single dungeon room with a chest with lots of items including 2 saddles. Started a small wheat farm back home.

Also looked at the Leaderboards (Normal), and found that I am the #1 farm boy with having harvested 3855 wheat in my history (second place player only having harvested 286 wheat). I found I am also the #1 warrior, having killed 131 zombies, 160 skeletons, 93 creepers, 88 giant spiders, 4 pig men, and 20 slimes.

Sabby

Sabby

Megaman Zero 4 and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on the DS. Some of the best side scroller games in existence.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecarft 360

Chillin' at my place... swimmin' in diamonds and gold!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Re-Starting Pokemon SoulSilver to prepare for Pokemon Y!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Oct 21, 2013, 12:13:26 AM
Re-Starting Pokemon SoulSilver to prepare for Pokemon Y!

I have that one. Haven't picked it up since summer. Loved it, though. Gen 2 was always my favorite, so that one was a huge nostalgia trip for me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Back to Arkam Asylum, but for the wrong reasons. I'm replaying it because the recent Steam patch which got rid of GFWL also erased my save profile so I have start all over again >:( >:( >:(

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Look what came today...

Brand-spanky new!  :'( :( :) ;D :D :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Me and my friend made Gwyn our bitch. Seriously..so easy on Co-op. And the fact that he took like 400 damage from my fireballs was hilarious.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dino Crisis 2

The more I play this, the more I find myself yelling out asshole in Nico Bellics voice.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 22, 2013, 06:44:25 PM
Dino Crisis 2

The more I play this, the more I find myself yelling out asshole in Nico Bellics voice.

Wanna go bowling?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dino Crisis 2

So how 'bout dat ending? :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 22, 2013, 07:00:49 PM
Dino Crisis 2

Wanna go bowling?

NO GOODf**kINGBYE.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2013, 07:03:15 PM
Dino Crisis 2

So how 'bout dat ending? :P

Meh, to be honest I wished they continued off of it instead of shitting out Dino Crisis 3. :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

Looking for a world with Plains biome majority. Found one to try out but there are 2 huge jungles. The biggest messing with my perfect scenery and a lack of forest. So I've been chopping it down/burning it down to the ground and the plan is too wipe the entire jungle until it is only plains. Than I will replace the previous jungle trees with birch and oak trees. This have left some jungle cats exposed, and when found they are hunted with bow and arrow.

Oh wait, found a better world. The perfect world. Lots of plains, with pockets of everything including a huge mountain range, a snowy area, a jungle, desert, marsh/swamp and forest, plus some sea.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dino Crisis 2

Awesome choice of game, but why yell out asshole?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 23, 2013, 11:47:58 AM
Dino Crisis 2

Awesome choice of game, but why yell out asshole?

The red (brown?) raptors are annoying assholes that throw you over their head if they hit you while running, and when they start doing it back to back to back over and over...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed