Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,537 times)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Godzilla: Save The Earth and Fall of Cybertron. On the Sexbox-
I've become addicted to these great franchises once again.  :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nothing, I sent my Xbox in to repair my wireless port.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finally bought the Minerva's Den DLC.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

My Blops avatar is still awesome. Kicked some butt with the 870 shotgun, SWAT rifle, and Tac pistol. Had fun.  :)

Then more Battlefield 3.

I kicked even more butt with the 870 shotgun (slug ammunition) and the Rex revolver. 82 kills on a Team Deathmatch game, don't remember how many times I died but I know it was far less than my kills.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Mark of a hero still, probably my 12th time trying it and failing. :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 18, 2013, 12:41:03 AM

Mark of a hero still, probably my 12th time trying it and failing. :'(

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9b4c5cb7d4d22d2d8dd1324b655620f/tumblr_meohejheQL1qi3w4eo10_500.gif

Just like my attempts at beating the final boss Metal Gear Rising.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DOOM mod after DOOM mod. 1993 this game was made and it still kicks more ass than most modern shooters.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 18, 2013, 07:35:45 AM
DOOM mod after DOOM mod. 1993 this game was made and it still kicks more ass than most modern shooters.
No one will remember Black Ops 2 and BF3 in 4-5 years  :laugh: But DooM  will live forever. "DooM will never die, only the players." as they say  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So, Minerva's Den. It's pretty interesting so far. Porter's story as told in the audio logs is very good, and the new gravity well plasmid is pretty awesome.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I restarted (more like overwritten a save) of Okami. I'll be using the Karmic Transformer that makes Amaterasu look like Okami Shiranui. Other than that, I may just play L4D until I get ready to leave on Sunday.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2013, 03:12:34 PM
No one will remember Black Ops 2 and BF3 in 4-5 years  :laugh: But DooM  will live forever. "DooM will never die, only the players." as they say  :)
I'm pretty sure people will remember any game that's part of the highest selling videogame franchise of all time. Now whether it's good or not is a different thing entirely.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darkstalker: Resurrection

Can't..figure out..f**kin'..SUPER MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!! D:<

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I built a bridge that goes over the canyon, and I'm planning a sort of port or boat yard down on a river that goes out into open sea.

I already built a boat then decided to circle my large world by water to explore.

I still have not started building my farm after all this time as I'm still thinking about how I want to do it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Your game is making me cry Capcom, can you announce MH4 for the west now. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2013, 03:12:34 PM

They'll be remembered for different reasons.

WinterActual, I know you're playing one the mods from the Megapack. Which one?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed