Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,502 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Walking Dead Episode 2

That was... intense. Only real problem with it was the statistics screen freezing on me at the end. Other than that, it was great.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jan 27, 2013, 12:11:52 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 26, 2013, 02:05:58 PM
Got Dota 2 off a guy on steam.

Pretty fun game but damn is it overwhelming at first.
Yeah you def wanna watch a video or two that explain the basics if you're new to the genre.
Yup have been doing, still feel like this at times though.

Mainly sticking to sniper for now since he's pretty easy to use.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Re-playing Resident Evil Outbreak.

Saving Bob on the first scenario is a pain in the @ss in hard mode. And it's not even worth it, since he dies anyway. As cruel as it sounds, I suggest ditching him and let him get eaten by the zombies. >:(

Lie

Lie

AVP 2010

Still got it.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 27, 2013, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: Shobidoo on Jan 27, 2013, 12:11:52 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 26, 2013, 02:05:58 PM
Got Dota 2 off a guy on steam.

Pretty fun game but damn is it overwhelming at first.
Yeah you def wanna watch a video or two that explain the basics if you're new to the genre.
Yup have been doing, still feel like this at times though.

http://i.imgur.com/Hhr0yYl.gif

Mainly sticking to sniper for now since he's pretty easy to use.
Yeah it feels like that for me aswell. I haven't tried sniper though i'v been killed by him way to many times to count. I play Bloodseeker a lot, though I just tried Broodmother and she's pretty great too.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 26, 2013, 10:31:14 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jan 25, 2013, 03:50:21 PM
Resuming my Mass Effect playthrough. Kinda got sidetracked over christmas and ive been busy so havent really had time. Hoping to try and get through the rest of the game and Mass Effect 3 before the influx of all the games coming up in Feb and March or i'll get sidetracked by those as well.

How far through are you?

Well ive clocked 33 hours so I figure I probably have no more than 10 to go. Im at Illium at the minute but ive scanned every single planet available and done every other side missions upto this point before I headed there. Ive done a couple of little odd jobs on Illium as well as rescued or rather protected Miranda's sister and now im going to recruit the two characters that are there and do the lair of the shadow broker mission as well.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Jan 27, 2013, 05:54:09 PM
AVP 2010

Still got it.

Multiplayer? God, I didn't think anyone ever played that anymore...

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Currently downloading 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' for my NES emulator.  ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Jan 27, 2013, 06:36:47 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 26, 2013, 10:31:14 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jan 25, 2013, 03:50:21 PM
Resuming my Mass Effect playthrough. Kinda got sidetracked over christmas and ive been busy so havent really had time. Hoping to try and get through the rest of the game and Mass Effect 3 before the influx of all the games coming up in Feb and March or i'll get sidetracked by those as well.

How far through are you?

Well ive clocked 33 hours so I figure I probably have no more than 10 to go. Im at Illium at the minute but ive scanned every single planet available and done every other side missions upto this point before I headed there. Ive done a couple of little odd jobs on Illium as well as rescued or rather protected Miranda's sister and now im going to recruit the two characters that are there and do the lair of the shadow broker mission as well.

Ah, so ME2. Great game.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jan 28, 2013, 12:11:54 AM
Currently downloading 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' for my NES emulator.  ;D
You are a brave man.

Prime113

Prime113

Lego Lord of the Rings! 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finally back to Far Cry 3 and I'm on a crusade to liberate every outpost before completing the main campaign. No clue why, I just am. Earlier tonight, I activated the last of the radio towers.

Terx2

Terx2

Just Cause 2. Love driving off the edge of a mountain in a fast and watching it tumble down and get torn apart. Also grappling two planes together is always fun.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Pokemon Sapphire.

Its all I can play.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just downloaded Star Wars the Old Republic and gonna play it when I get home from school.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed