Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 756,936 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Such is the reason I push my particular theory, (Because it's definitive?) No. lol- because it's the only one suggested by the film itself and requires no outside source.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Jul 17, 2019, 02:14:52 PMBut it is a prerequisite? I'm talking about the film, not the W-Y Report, Colonial Marines, Isolation- or whatever else.

So am I.  My theory predates the WYR by quite a long time.  It doesn't depend on any other outside source to be valid, but it was nice when the WYR supported it after the fact.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Are you like? Trying to be funny or something?

The film doesn't suggest your theory,
I'm talking about the film.
A theory usually requires a source or basis,
without one it hasn't got any logical reason to be considered.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

So am I.  You're the one who keeps insisting that an explanation has to be "suggested in the film" in order to be valid.  No one else here is saying that.

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Jul 17, 2019, 02:29:08 PMA theory usually requires a source or basis to be considered valid, yours doesn't have one.

And you're perfectly welcome to disagree with it.  I'm not the one trying to prop up my theory as "definitive."

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't know how to explain it any simpler than I already have.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Jul 17, 2019, 02:39:22 PM
But I mean- you'd have to be a moron or a troll to suggest otherwise? C'mon. If not the flying spaghetti monster put it there is just as valid a theory.

I'm fairly sure you've been warned about being disrespectful or insulting other users in the past. You've been making some comments recently that are putting you back on that radar. I'm not cool with you calling others morons, or generally being rude and acting like you are the Alpha/Omega.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Jul 17, 2019, 02:45:18 PM
Because you're fundamentally incorrect, understandable.

Believe anything you want.  If you don't like my theories, I invite you to ignore me.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I think I'll do that.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

I've been telling you all, but y'all don't listen. The hermit crab theory, man, I'm tellin' ya, it's indisputable.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Genuinely laughing my f**king ass off, best post.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Jul 17, 2019, 03:15:20 PM
I've been telling you all, but y'all don't listen. The hermit crab theory, man, I'm tellin' ya, it's indisputable.

I like the cargohugger;D It also fits perfectly with Cameron's idea of working caste of aliens. They can also infect some hosts and result will be - Alien Runner.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

What if an Alien Carrier from Extinction carried the egg onboard, with Facehuggers on it's back?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is that video new or did I just miss it before?

Also: 200 pages now!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Cargohugger is best Alien.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Life just finds a way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed