Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 755,561 times)

SM

SM

I don't think it would've made much difference.  The Queen was out for vengeance at that point.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe she was flinging proto-eggs around the hangar bay until Ripley, Bishop and Newt filed out of the dropship.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: SM on Sep 22, 2016, 04:54:30 AM
I don't think it would've made much difference.  The Queen was out for vengeance at that point.

That's interesting but maybe she was just trying to escape also.  We don't know if aliens have a concept of 'vengeance'.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 22, 2016, 04:56:14 AM
Maybe she was flinging proto-eggs around the hangar bay until Ripley, Bishop and Newt filed out of the dropship.

Good point.  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 22, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

She was worked up into a murderous rage.  Whether vengeance was her motive or not makes little difference.

SM

SM

QuoteThat's interesting but maybe she was just trying to escape also.  We don't know if aliens have a concept of 'vengeance'.

I put it down to revenge.  The AP had been suffering an irreversible meltdown for four hours, and with less than 10 minutes before it exploded - she's 'asleep' in the hive.  She doesn't make any attempt to leave until Ripley torches the eggs.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I know exactly what the Queen was thinking. I'm gonna get yah, BITCH!

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: g2vd on Sep 22, 2016, 01:09:10 AM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Sep 21, 2016, 01:58:24 PM
Ash probably meant perfect because it wasn't constrained by morals etc.

"You still don't know what your dealing with do you? Perfect Organism. It's structural perfection is matched only by it's hostility. I admire it's Purity unclouded by delusions of morality or remorse."

Well, the conversation does seem to imply it's perfection is found mainly in it's Mental State, however he does say that structurally it is perfect as well. before even it's hostility is brought up.

True but structual perfection does not mean invincibilty. Biologically, the creature could indeed be quite close to perfection (in some ways) though they do have weaknesses. Of course Ash was kinda screwed up by this point and he admired it, so he had some bias towards it, ironic considering as a machine he should be more cold and logical rather than emotional and impulsive.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I would laugh is the Egg on Sulaco is literally the opening plot of Alien 5 with how it got there. You never know it might be resolved...

Or unless you want to Take the Credits from Aliens as confirmation to there being a facehugger on the ship

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Cheers to a 100 pages of this madness!  May there be a hundred more!   ;)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Guts on Sep 22, 2016, 08:52:18 PM
I would laugh is the Egg on Sulaco is literally the opening plot of Alien 5 with how it got there. You never know it might be resolved...

Or unless you want to Take the Credits from Aliens as confirmation to there being a facehugger on the ship
No, what would make someone laugh is if it's a literal retelling of AlienĀ³ where the only difference is that Newt and Hicks Survive the crash along with their guns and you add another 30 inmates to be hosts for these things... so they have something to shoot at after they awake... and then they all die in a blaze of jesus glory at the end as one big happy family. The End. Then in the end credits the camera pans over to some blood on the floor and a WY stormtrooper picking it up. A|R is alive and well.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hicks put the eggs in the Sulaco. I have the proof right here.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Sep 22, 2016, 10:09:43 PM
NSFW warning
Spoiler
[close]

Vermillion

Vermillion

Jeezus...proto eggs now?!

Scorpio

Scorpio

Indeed, confirmed by Aliens in the end credits.  It's not just a easter egg (   :P ) as some assume.

So if there's anyone to blame for the mysterious egg, it's James Cameron.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35z7uc/a_thought_about_the_end_credits_of_aliens_1986/

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 23, 2016, 07:53:34 AM

Indeed, confirmed by Aliens in the end credits.  It's not just a easter egg (   :P ) as some assume.

So if there's anyone to blame for the mysterious egg, it's James Cameron.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35z7uc/a_thought_about_the_end_credits_of_aliens_1986/
I think that was the sound of a facehugger scuttling across the floor and Cameron did say he did that on purpose, just in case someone wanted to make a sequel.

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Sep 22, 2016, 10:09:43 PM
Damn!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed