New Reproduction Cycle

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 27, 2007, 01:01:24 PM

Author
New Reproduction Cycle (Read 14,299 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well the community has been abuzz with speculation regarding a caption on one of the USA Today photos regarding the Predalien “The new creature can regurgitate in it’s victim’s mouth”. I recently dropped Colin a line to ask what’s what and he sent me this:

“This was suppose to be a secret, but oh well. I went on to your forums to set things straight. It really is one of the coolest scenes in the movie, and is like the rape scene in Alien. Very dark and evil.”

And as promised, Colin has been active in the thread regarding reproduction in AvPR. You can read Colin’s first post here. He reveals some information about it and reasoning.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Cool!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Sounds really cool!    ;D  

Yautja161

Yautja161

CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

I think the idea isn't that bad! okay its controversial but still, its about time we had something new with alien's.  Lets just wait and see shall we.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

There is going to be some pissed off fans. thats for sure

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

I think it is good because it's like, or is rape, which is a serious and scary thing, at least this movie isnt going to be a video game / comic book movie but a adult movie.   Colin has said that contiunity hasn't been broken so there shouldn't be a problem plus there isn't no set way for the alien, i mean if the egg morphing was in the final cut of alien, we wouldn't of had the queen and hive in aliens, so some could say james cameron changed the alien. Lets just wait till the film come's out mite be good.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Mr. Teal There is going to be some pissed off fans. thats for sure  --------------------  There are ALWAYS some guys, who are pissed off. People are not satisfied with anything.  The Idea of the reproduction is very nice!  Scary and some thing of rape! Thats cool ...  greetz

Yogie

Yogie

I agree mr teal. the pred-alien is gunna kick sum ass. she's tuff, she's in charge, she's a breeder, she's gunna kill the wolf. Woohoo! AVP-R cant wait.

Zero .T

Zero .T

grosssssssss!!!!!! Regrgitating in the victem's mouth?!  :-X   I would hate, to be next to the Predalien in the movie   :-*     :-*     :-X       :D     ;D     :D     ;D     :-*     :-X     ???  

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Yeah that would be "dark" and "evil" except for the fact that the aliens are just doing what they do instinctively and you can't actually classify them as evil and secondly there is no actual rape scene in alien. We don't know how lambert is killed, but i assure you it is not actually rape.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

yay, some new alien mysteries and weirdness, seeing the same life cycle and activities from the aliens was getting a little boring    :P  

i dont lik it now, but ill wait till december   :-\  

Scree

Scree

Sounds sweet. Can't wait to see that.   8)  

Ric

Ric

This addition does make a lot of sense... on Alien Resurrection we only saw the Queen as a chestburster and then.. puff! Fully Grown Queen! Had to be some sort of intermediatte stage...... Predalien design i'm not really happy with... but it'll work... Alien Dog from Alien 3 had a brownish colour, right? Makes sense for different hosts to give different coulours then... Anybody remember Vincent wArds script for Alien 3? One caracter gets it's "devil" exorcised... via mouth... ahem! Knowwhatimean?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed