Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 748,285 times)

razeak

razeak

I got it. There was another Bishop already on the colony. He hid in the shadows, watching, waiting. He was able to move freely in the hive. When Ripley finished freaking out and ran, he followed her and the queen with an egg. He hid in the landing gear. Him and the queen high-fived as they colony exploded behind them, and he got her pumped up to kick Ripley's ass. He hid away until it was all over and sabotaged everything. He's still on the Sulaco....waiting.

SM

SM

And his name was BISHOP II

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: razeak on Jan 18, 2024, 06:27:47 PMI got it. There was another Bishop already on the colony. He hid in the shadows, watching, waiting. He was able to move freely in the hive. When Ripley finished freaking out and ran, he followed her and the queen with an egg. He hid in the landing gear. Him and the queen high-fived as they colony exploded behind them, and he got her pumped up to kick Ripley's ass. He hid away until it was all over and sabotaged everything. He's still on the Sulaco....waiting.

Then why did Queen tore his exact replica in half if they were such buddies ?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 16, 2024, 09:00:38 PM
Quote from: razeak on Jan 18, 2024, 06:27:47 PMI got it. There was another Bishop already on the colony. He hid in the shadows, watching, waiting. He was able to move freely in the hive. When Ripley finished freaking out and ran, he followed her and the queen with an egg. He hid in the landing gear. Him and the queen high-fived as they colony exploded behind them, and he got her pumped up to kick Ripley's ass. He hid away until it was all over and sabotaged everything. He's still on the Sulaco....waiting.

Because in the end, there can be only one

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 16, 2024, 09:00:38 PM

Alien universe = hidden agenda

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

LMAO how is this thread not dead yet? This been going on since I joined this site way back when AVPR was released!! We were 2 months in without any replies and then Kradan decided, "Hey, you know which topic we REALLY need to talk about again... that Egg on the Sulaco."

Can we all agree that the Queen Alien was a smart ass bitch who brought the extra egg onboard the ship just for safety precaution?

Can we agree on anything at this point?!

SiL

SiL

Eggs on the ship isn't weird.

Eggs on a random part of the ship is weird.

If they'd just made it look like the Sulaco landing leg there'd be 0 issue, but it was a hastily done reshoot so they slapped some bullshit together and said to hell with it.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 07:04:36 AMWe were 2 months in without any replies and then Kradan decided, "Hey, you know which topic we REALLY need to talk about again... that Egg on the Sulaco."

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 07:45:17 AMEggs on the ship isn't weird.

If they'd just made it look like the Sulaco landing leg there'd be 0 issue, but it was a hastily done reshoot so they slapped some bullshit together and said to hell with it.

wish someone would open a thread to show how many times this has happened in movie history. isn t alien 3 a perfect example of when people(at least fincher) do not  say "to hell with it" and keeps reshooting it? has this happened in alien (tc or dc) ? is alien an example of "to hell with it" moments and yet it became a masterpiece? if not alien what other movies has become masterpieces despite "to hell with it" moments? and movies where people have gone overboard in doing everything perfect like fincher and yet it flopped? is it the story that matters more ? is it the directing? what is the heart of this phenomena? f**king interesting.

this is what i don t get about Prey: how does one director and one script writer do something that no one since predator (and P2 perhaps) has done. make a really success of s movie that OK s a sequel.

shouldn t what trachtenberg and co have done be  a case  study?

i d have dan and scriptwriter on an alien movie asap. no disrespect to fede and hawley.

again this is so fascinating.

SiL

SiL

I think Prey is full of a few "to hell with it" moments in the writing that leave me wanting him nowhere near Alien.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 09:09:06 AMI think Prey is full of a few "to hell with it" moments in the writing that leave me wanting him nowhere near Alien.

"in the writing"

that s always the thing : the writing.

as for egg on the sulaco:

if it is so that on the narcasis big chap was slowly beginning to turn back into an egg (as was speculated: do i remember correctly?) is there not a case for a xeno making it into the  eev and morphing into an egg?

tags:

speculation

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Okay, hear me out. What if, this is a BIG IF mind you, the dropship has the Sulaco name branded onto it? ;)

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 17, 2024, 08:36:29 AM
Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 07:04:36 AMWe were 2 months in without any replies and then Kradan decided, "Hey, you know which topic we REALLY need to talk about again... that Egg on the Sulaco."

https://i.gifer.com/2qoT.gif

The pinnacle of evil, everyone! RIGHT HERE!! More evil than the Alien itself that David created!

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 09:09:06 AM

if it is so that on the narcasis big chap was slowly beginning to turn back into an egg (as was speculated: do i remember correctly?) is there not a case for a xeno making it into the  eev and morphing into an egg?

tags:

speculation

Good theory. However, if I were an alien, why would I morph into an egg when my victims are right there sleeping in the tube? I would have just sneak up to them, hang them on the wall, morph myself into a Queen, then breed more babies so that they can facehug Ripley and the rest of her Alien killing family? ;D

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 09:16:51 AMas for egg on the sulaco:

That's an interesting take, actually

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 09:48:50 AM

Okay, hear me out. What if, this is a BIG IF mind you, the dropship has the Sulaco name branded onto it? ;)

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 17, 2024, 08:36:29 AM

https://i.gifer.com/2qoT.gif

The pinnacle of evil, everyone! RIGHT HERE!! More evil than the Alien itself that David created!

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 09:09:06 AM

tags:

speculation

Good theory. However, if I were an alien, why would I morph into an egg when my victims are right there sleeping in the tube? I would have just sneak up to them, hang them on the wall, morph myself into a Queen, then breed more babies so that they can facehug Ripley and the rest of her Alien killing family? ;D

fair point. but big chap could have the same with ripley. why didn t he ?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 09:48:50 AM

It's clearly not a landing gear on the drop ship though. It's a corridor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed