Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 160,540 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 27, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
I'll ask the source. Maybe he remembers that scene. Specially if it's a living SJ.

Yes, we can see if he has any more of a clue than anyone else about what he was looking at

StrangeShape

You know, Im still shocked that in those times Holywood actually did everything right about doing a sequel/prequel. They went back to Ridley, went back to Giger and the dark, classic tone. After seeing the trailer I think its even gonna be better than I thought before seeing it, and I already thought its going to be great. Now I get the feeling it might actually even be another classic

JaaayDee

Lie

szkoki

szkoki

"They went looking for Earth's beginning, what they found could be it's end."

mastermoon

mastermoon

I'm waiting for an HD Prometheus Trailer ;).

Sometime it's gotta be released.

The Xenoborg

I watched the trailer so many times. It's definitely a movie related to Alien, if not an Alien movie.

sandro

sandro

Quote from: mastermoon on Nov 27, 2011, 04:31:11 PM
I'm waiting for an HD Prometheus Trailer ;).

Sometime it's gotta be released.

Hope the HD it's online soon m8.

nendo

nendo

Quote from: supperdup on Nov 27, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
This is my first message in this forum because I like aliens and predator movies. This was just too itneresting to not join.
Heres picture I edited about the jumping person. I think he jumps on a space jockey:

it looks like the back of the helmets from the human enviroment suits tbh.

I don't think they would include a jockey in the trailer tbh. Its kinda something you'd want to leave for a more of a surprised when watching the film (we've only seen a skeleton version remember. not the full thing)

maddriver

maddriver

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 27, 2011, 03:55:50 PM
And the trailer STILL hasn't been pulled from youtube.  Maybe FOX is finally coming to their senses and realizes that they need to release it soon?
Or maybe they know that if it is out on the net, there is no chance in hell to ever bringing it down again.

QuoteI don't think they would include a jockey in the trailer tbh. Its kinda something you'd want to leave for a more of a surprised when watching the film (we've only seen a skeleton version remember. not the full thing)

it is not the full thing. The scene lasts not that long and furthermore it shows the creature's back, from waist up.

MrSpaceJockey

You realize that our staff had to have gotten it from somewhere.  Fox probably released it themselves?

SHREK

SHREK

Has it got aliens in it or not? lol i just want to know if its an alien movie or some other crap.. help anyone pls

mastermoon

mastermoon

I can barely see a damn thing.

We will get an HD version sometime.

RagingDragon

Quote from: SHREK on Nov 27, 2011, 05:07:44 PM
Has it got aliens in it or not? lol i just want to know if its an alien movie or some other crap.. help anyone pls

Some other crap.

Purebreedalien

Looks pretty great. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed