Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,955 times)

Warrior_Saladin

Warrior_Saladin

Having steam cloud is nice, but twice i have lost connection to steam (unable to sync with steam cloud) and twice my 'PC keyboard control configurations' have been reset  :-[

Is anyone aware of an option to disable steam cloud -or- can i set my pc control preference in stone?

Elude

Elude

Yes this glitch also happened to reset my rank a few times, I decided to just screw it, and use the single player xp glitch to get my rank back.

The richest hobo

The richest hobo

This isn't really a huge problem. But I find it kinda odd. My rank used to be 25. But after I played some campaign I noticed that my rank was 36. Has this happen to any one else? 

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Quote from: The richest hobo on Feb 24, 2010, 02:09:14 AM
This isn't really a huge problem. But I find it kinda odd. My rank used to be 25. But after I played some campaign I noticed that my rank was 36. Has this happen to any one else?
Its definitely a glitch.
Pretty common actually.

spectrepaw

spectrepaw

Umm I have Alien vs Predator for the Computer, but it isn't working right. I can get to the menu and all, but when I get into the gameplay the screen goes black before all the huds and stuff appear and then it just has a message pop up saying: Alien vs Predator isn't working properly or something like that, anyone got any awnsers

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

What are your specs?

spectrepaw

spectrepaw

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Quote from: spectrepaw on Feb 24, 2010, 05:15:31 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 24, 2010, 05:09:55 AM
What are your specs?

Ummm Specs?

Awww cute ^_^

Try seeing if all your files are there. Do the verify local cache (instructions have been posted in this thread many times)

John_Kimble

John_Kimble

Well im back to rank 1 with no skins so..... Oh but nothing happened to the SP progress.. yay  -_-'

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Has anyone else noticed that it takes four (or more) tail strikes while wall-walking to kill a marine in single player?

Kane

Kane

When i try to enter a MP game, AvP freezes.  :-\
Anybody else got that problem?

AJL

AJL

Quote from: Kane on Feb 24, 2010, 10:19:20 AM

I had before...

Needed to let steam check the game files (something was missing/screwed up I think)

Kane

Kane

Quote from: AJL on Feb 24, 2010, 10:23:50 AM
Quote from: Kane on Feb 24, 2010, 10:19:20 AM

I had before...

Needed to let steam check the game files (something was missing/screwed up I think)

How do i do that?
I'm new to Steam, sorry.  :(

//edit

Got it. "validationg steam game files" in progress

Brother

Brother

Was doing that on DX11 for me, I have not problem running it on DX9.

Dude

Dude

(first time post) anyways a problem i just ran into is that all of my mission scores, achievements and even all my multiplayer XP has vanished. Weird thing is that i can still access all my single player missions, so the game "knows" i done em but no scores or anything.

Tried finding an AVP3 support forum or something but nothing.. anyone got any ideas what to do? (tried resetting comp and steam)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed