The original Alien with eyes resin model

Started by acrediblesource, Aug 03, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

Author
The original Alien with eyes resin model (Read 593 times)

acrediblesource

I was looking everywhere for a 3D model and only came up with this. Hopefully all of you can see something in it in terms of potential. Who knows? Maybe it could be in the next film as it should have been in Alien Cov. since everyone was doing all this guess work from the clapper boards photos  being posted.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GIGERS-ALIEN-RESIN-MODEL-KIT-15-TALL-NEW-/382179340985?hash=item58fba9f2b9:g:8ugAAOSw3h1ZOYWU

Elmazalman

That design would have been perfect in COVENANT. Not too close to the final product but hinting at what will be seen in the original ALIEN.

ScrapBrain

It would have been nice to see something similar in covenant as long as the eye section wasn't contrasting too much with the rest of the dome, however I think many other fans would be screaming about how Ridley shat allover the Xeno and that this doesn't belong,

Very cool statue though. I'd love seeing more of Giger's concepts implemented in the series.

BigDaddyJohn

Definitely creepy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed