Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 11:11:36 PM
I really don't understand all these microscopic nitpicks.
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 07:22:28 PMIt's just a big chest burster, and didn't get time to moult or mature (assuming it would have).
Good point, would have love if it did grew up with biomechanical features.
General Discussion / Re: What are you reading?
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 11:00:11 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 10:55:31 PMYou can read it for free in the literature section of this forum.
Oh cool bro
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 10:55:31 PM
You can read it for free in the literature section of this forum.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 10:54:33 PM
Right now I'm reading text from AvP Galaxy. Seems like a pretty cool site I might make a account there.
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 10:34:52 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Today at 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Today at 09:19:15 PMFinished Borne by Jeff VanderMeer. Decent read overall, but I found the world he set up more interesting than the story. Of his stuff I've read, I'd rank it below Annihilation but above Authority, largely because it didn't annoy the shit out of me.
How does his other stuff compare to South China Sea?

I've never been able to find an affordable copy of that one.
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 01:18:29 PM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 10:33:11 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:18:53 AMYou lost me.

I used to joke with my friends that the Alien skull reveal at the end of Predator 2 makes it an Alien film.

In this case, does the presence of the AVP tail spear mean that The Predator is the most recent Alien film we've had in theaters? ;)

By that category, it would be the worst Alien film to date... :P

And yeah, after reaching Alien, the gums being lighter is actually film accurate. The Romulus design has the gums a bit brighter and a the teeth a darker yet shinier chrome than the original. But the same idea. Just the contrast tuned up a bit color wise. I like it. Wish the tendons were different, but not horrible.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico
Last post by Mr.M - Today at 10:19:03 PM
I like the vintage look of the cap. Reminiscent of Brett's hat from Alien. I'm leaning toward a Planet of Apes release for a new trailer as well.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: New Alien Film Encyclopedi...
Last post by SM - Today at 10:09:51 PM
It is weird since it's compiling other people's work rather than creating something from scratch. It can't be because it's not finished. Could be a Disney call to hold it up.

Maitland Eaves and I spent years writing an official app to accompany the RPG and as far as I heard it got caught up with all sorts of Disney shenanigans and only ended up going ahead unofficially.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 10:04:05 PM
So pumped for acolyte

The Darksider looks cool

Whats gunna on with the witches
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed