Fan Reviews

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 05:34:49 PM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 88,376 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

or get the controls like AVP2 (if your using the PC ver) then you'll be fine? lol

Ferno

Ferno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 09:48:01 AM
Quote from: Ferno on Feb 18, 2010, 09:29:01 AM
I swear, the alien controls really need some work. These controls are horrible as hell, but nice campaign so far.

Not at all. You just need to fully grasp the controls. You can become quite fluid with the Alien when you completely understand the controls.

Nah, I grasped the controls, and it's pure crap for the alien. They really did mess up with the alien controls.

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Quote from: Ferno on Feb 18, 2010, 10:14:27 AM
I swear, the alien controls really need some work. These controls are horrible as hell, but nice campaign so far.

Not at all. You just need to fully grasp the controls. You can become quite fluid with the Alien when you completely understand the controls.

Nah, I grasped the controls, and it's pure crap for the alien. They really did mess up with the alien controls.
I don't think you did.... I love the controls. I found them amazing. The alien has never been so fluid and real for me as it has in this game.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Ferno on Feb 18, 2010, 10:14:27 AM

It's not pure crap, so you didn't grasp the controls. You only think you did.

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Anyone else get scared shitless when they realized it was a Praetorian jumping at them in survivor? >.>

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. The controls are wonderful when you've fully grasped them. I find it easier to play than on the old PC games.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 11:32:28 AM
Indeed. The controls are wonderful when you've fully grasped them. I find it easier to play than on the old PC games.

How come you have it already? Did you import it from the US?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Review copy, PBA.

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

OMG the dome skin IS the giger alien? :O Instantly become my favourite game ever I think. I thought that would be the runner, which doesn't seem to actually be a skin. Does anyone know the difference between warrior and warrior ridged?
I am loving predator hunt and species deathmatch. This game has done a lot better then I expected.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: visagepoissons on Feb 18, 2010, 11:48:51 AM
Does anyone know the difference between warrior and warrior ridged?

the ridged versions are 34p more expensive but deliver a more satisfying *crunch* ;)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

OMG the dome skin IS the giger alien? :O Instantly become my favourite game ever I think. I thought that would be the runner, which doesn't seem to actually be a skin. Does anyone know the difference between warrior and warrior ridged?
I am loving predator hunt and species deathmatch. This game has done a lot better then I expected.

It IS the Giger Alien?!

... f**k yes.

The Replacement

The Replacement

I haven't bought the game yet. Have to wait till friday. I'm a big multiplayer fan. I prefare it to single player campeigns to be honest. Having said that I was curious as to whether those who are currently enjoying the game feel there is enough variety in the multi player maps. And whether they feel the 'Aliens' feel has properly been represented.

This is impostant for me, I'm a huge aliens fan (as most of you are). I love the Pred movies, but Aliens is the highlight for me  ;D.

So does the multiplayer feel like it has nice variety from map to map and does the 'Aliens' atmosphere come through in many of them?

I'm not going to ask people to be objective, the nature of the question is based on personal feel. But I would ask that we try and be measured. Thanks in advance  ;D

Baasje92

Baasje92

Most of the maps are jungle based, i was told (pred maps mostly)

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 18, 2010, 12:14:47 PM

It IS the Giger Alien?!

... f**k yes.
Not EXACTLY but VERY similar.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: visagepoissons on Feb 18, 2010, 12:30:20 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 18, 2010, 12:14:47 PM

It IS the Giger Alien?!

... f**k yes.
Not EXACTLY but VERY similar.

That's good enough for me.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed