Recent posts

Quote from: dHunter333 on Today at 07:43:04 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 27, 2024, 09:48:09 AM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Apr 27, 2024, 06:17:38 AMIf anyone is intersted, here is my review of the Bear Blood Ultimate Feral Predator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPxB1MCgQw
Dude, I love your reviews.
You seriously need to make one about your custom Dutch team from PREDATOR.
I need recipes for some of those.

I did...a while ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr65UDFeLfM&t=5s&pp=ygUXZGh1bnRlciBjdXN0b20gcHJlZGF0b3I%3D
Thanks.
I tried looking through your videos, but couldn't find it.
Recreational Area / Re: OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: Th...
Last post by Shinawi - Today at 11:36:54 PM
nacoco music

It doesn't even look like Big Chap. There's some folks out there upset with me that I'd even suggest it isn't. It's very clearly not him with the shape of its face.

Realistically,
Spoiler
most people wouldn't even know he's in the movie, or even consider the possibility, without the leaks saying he's around. That info has spread into the regular discussion of the film which shouldn't even be the case. No one would know if they'd never happened.
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 11:11:36 PM
I really don't understand all these microscopic nitpicks.
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 07:22:28 PMIt's just a big chest burster, and didn't get time to moult or mature (assuming it would have).
Good point, would have love if it did grew up with biomechanical features.
General Discussion / Re: What are you reading?
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 11:00:11 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 10:55:31 PMYou can read it for free in the literature section of this forum.
Oh cool bro
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 10:55:31 PM
You can read it for free in the literature section of this forum.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 10:54:33 PM
Right now I'm reading text from AvP Galaxy. Seems like a pretty cool site I might make a account there.
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 10:34:52 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Today at 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Today at 09:19:15 PMFinished Borne by Jeff VanderMeer. Decent read overall, but I found the world he set up more interesting than the story. Of his stuff I've read, I'd rank it below Annihilation but above Authority, largely because it didn't annoy the shit out of me.
How does his other stuff compare to South China Sea?

I've never been able to find an affordable copy of that one.
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 01:18:29 PM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 10:33:11 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:18:53 AMYou lost me.

I used to joke with my friends that the Alien skull reveal at the end of Predator 2 makes it an Alien film.

In this case, does the presence of the AVP tail spear mean that The Predator is the most recent Alien film we've had in theaters? ;)

By that category, it would be the worst Alien film to date... :P

And yeah, after reaching Alien, the gums being lighter is actually film accurate. The Romulus design has the gums a bit brighter and a the teeth a darker yet shinier chrome than the original. But the same idea. Just the contrast tuned up a bit color wise. I like it. Wish the tendons were different, but not horrible.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed