Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest'

Started by Darkness, Apr 19, 2008, 06:05:10 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest' (Read 21,568 times)

ZEN

ZEN

Also,Weaver is'nt too old to act.Just look at Rutger Hauer,he's 64 and still acting in action movies (Well,sorta: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000442/ ). PEACE DEMONICFIREFLY!!!!! ,,V.   ;D  .V,,

demonicfirefly

@ zen  It totally ruined the blooding experience(at least with what else ive read and seen).  i do love the story though and it does make good sense. Though im not too fond of the preds look in avp. They look like football players rather than the preds they were sposed to be.

predator x

predator x

they should make a predator 3 then a alien 5 then aliens vs predator 3 and predator 4 and one final movie that shows both lives of predators and aliens on how it all started from the very beginning to the end.

ZEN

ZEN

@demonicfirefly  Ya,the preds were a bit sub-par looking,but I just imagen that they're a different race.As for the blooding,I just asume Its a slightly different culture thats still based off the hunt.I'd like to see the blooding of the elder from P2,THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!.Or it could be very lame and simple.Not every hunt is super fantastic.As for the AVP/AVP-R story,they could have done a bit better,but I thought they did really good.Some guy a while back ago said that Wolf should have just nuked the site from orbit and left,but what if an alien was missed?.I liked it,it was good.Gotta get going,BYE!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Semaka

Semaka

Man, the predator did not killed  a girl! That was an accident. And the cop was killed because the cop saw the predator cleaning up the mess. And if you see 2 guys with their weapons pointed at you, you won't kill them? And the guy at the cemetery, that scene sucked hard! It supposed to be like a funny moment, but it was shit! So, Wolf, didn't came to kill humans. He came to clean up the mess. In AvP, the 3 predators didn't came to kill the humans, but they did it, which was cool, but, seeing the last predator teaming up with a human, that screw up the entire movie. I mean, I saw in the comics a predator protecting humans, and killing another predator, but not teaming up with a girl. Come on, he is a predator, he doesn't need humans! This movie is called Aliens vs Predator, that means, aliens against predators, and humans are getting f**ked,either killed by aliens or predators. That was my point, that s why I want to see something different, like the company, trying to find the predator homeworld, now that they have Wolf's plasmagun, and, let's say they have some aliens in hypersleep, sent with the humans to the predworld. And there, at first, the predators start to kill humans, to hunt them, but the humans to release the aliens, thinking that the aliens are like bioweapons, and kill the predators. But the aliens start to kill both predators and humans, and every species is on their own. That is what i want to see, it's my opinion.

Semaka

Semaka

by the way, my post is a reply to Gort Pred's post, the last on the first page.

Xenomorphine

How in the world would a story show the elder's blooding and somehow convey it was the same creature from that film in the nineties, precisely?

emi66

emi66

@ Semaka: i think, your right. i would lik to see a big Aliens vs Preds vs Humans war. i expected that from the avp movies.

predator y

predator y

make a pred movieeee

DarthJanus

AVP has a life to it, if they will bring a smart writer to the table and grab up the very first AVP comic that Dark horse put out.  Great story, Character development, Action galore, and both creatures really show their stuff.  I used to have the novels for all of the predator and alien movies and I think they need to look at ideas from those to advance the alien and predators independent franchises.  It seems that the comics and books have turned out great stories and really interested a lot of fans.   As far as Weaver is concerned who cares if she does another one.  Bring in a fresh face and get it going.  All of these movies had pros and cons, For me Predator 1& 2, alien, aliens, AVPR are my favorites others have their faves.  But if they want to get a slam dunk with fans and at the box office look at that first series and say who cares about the cost or length of the film and lets do it.

demonicfirefly

I loved the books of avp. I know not every hunt is fantastic or score killing. Im just asking for consistency. Though ill be happy to see more lore added to everything.

awesomeman

awesomeman

DAMN THEM!!! I need alien 5... after avp its hard to say im an alien fan when the are alwys getting pwnd by preds... DAMN YOU FOX!    >:(     >:(     >:(     :'(  

Elorrra

You know what would be nice to see? CAMERON VS RIDLEY! But as someone before me said... FOX doesn't give a shit about A5 as long as it can profit from crap...like AVP "soontobeseries"...

Fury_616

OK, so Fox could care less about making Alien 5.  Still, I'd love to see Dark Horse approach Ridley Scott or Jim Cameron (or both) to pen an Alien 5 graphic novel.  It won't be a movie, but I'd rather see what Scott/Cameron would do on paper than not see it at all.    BTW, didn't Cameron do a treatment for an Alien 5 and give it to Scott and Weaver to review?  Was it ever released online, or was this just a rumor?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Semaka  Yo I know. I know everything you just said. You proved my point more. I was saying that Wolf did kill humans, accident or not, there dead right?!  And the company now has the stuff to go out in the world and collonize like in Aleins. We know now why anf how the company knew about the aliens in Alien before we and the cahracters did.   And you proved another point and alot of other peoples point too. Its called Aliens vs Predator right? where aliens fight predator and the humans get f**ked? Well what did AVPR have?!!!  and I loved the cemetary scene. I laughed my ass off. I love any scene with the Predator in it. AVPR showed alot of Wolf and I loved all of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed