Am I The Only One Who Thinks The...

Started by PRJ_since1990, May 21, 2016, 01:02:38 AM

Do you like the name "The Predator?"

Yes
No
Indifferent
Author
Am I The Only One Who Thinks The... (Read 6,604 times)

Corporal Hicks

Glad to see you talked about the ADI news. I'm really curious about folk's opinions on that one. I'm with you on that one - I'm happy about ADI's involvement though I would have been happy with any of the 3 studios. I just hope they get the face and skin right, that's my only real concern.

Dark Passenger

I personally don't mind it.
Sure you could have a subtitle but then you risk it sounding cheesy,
"Predator:We're back bitches"
:P i jest, but seriously im more concerned about the actual story of the film than what the films called.

PsyKore

Sounds serious. Like all those other alien hunters were just Predators, but this one is THE Predator and means business. :P

I like it though. It's simple and effective. It does give it more of an event feel.

Mister Skeezler

I almost feel like the title, along with the tagline "you'll never see him coming," may be a clue. I wonder if there will be a twist where the hunter becomes the hunted, similar to P2.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Sep 29, 2016, 12:54:28 PM
I almost feel like the title, along with the tagline "you'll never see him coming," may be a clue. I wonder if there will be a twist where the hunter becomes the hunted, similar to P2.
Or at this point, with the idea of a mystery element, it might be the idea of 2 Preds, one hunting the other. That's the reference of the line, or at least one man's opinion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed