Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 132,780 times)

Brother

Brother

And the price on that one is...

Slugworth

Slugworth

Complaints about the game:

-unable to crouch ... and dont tell me that its unecessary for this game

-idiotic AI
in singleplayer

-Predators heavy attack is WAY faster than an Aliens heavy attack... which doesnt make any sense at all

-unable to boot unwanted players from a game that I've created

-overpowerd Predator throwing disc... atleast give it a "cool down" period. This weapon only provokes unsportsman-like play, the antithesis of what a Predator is all about.

Regardless of these issues, I really enjoy the game and I play it every night.

never

never

Quote from: Slugworth on Mar 18, 2010, 01:33:23 AM-Predators heavy attack is WAY faster than an Aliens heavy attack... which doesnt make any sense at all

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 19, 2010, 03:32:55 PMThe heavy attack for both alien and predator are the same in terms of timings.  The "damage flag" on the animation occurs at the same frame.  Visually it may look different, but we can assure you that it isn't.  The heavy attack however is modified based on distance.  The closer you are when you initiate it, the faster it will complete.

Brother

Brother

And one more time...do something about spawn killing and shooting right after you spawn. The multiplayer is turning into a cheapfest, more than 8-9 players in the server and it's only spawn kills. We had a policy in AvP2 to never SK/BK and it was a rule that I still respect and it's very annoying when it happens and constantly. It's as bad as the balance issues.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

agreed, spawn-killing sucks and is in no way fun.
Enemy Territory had a nice system where it wave spawned and the re-spawning characters were invulnerable for a few seconds, so not only could you not die, but it was pretty much guaranteed that you`d spawn with some help, which discouraged people from even attampting the SK.

dude63

dude63

^ does this mean its coming in a fix?

Hawkins

Hawkins

How can I get the game to recognize my head set so I can use the in game voice system.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

How come in Heat vision, marines & myself isn't giving out out any heat. It's just blue all over me and on marines. Is this a bug?

Adey

Adey

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Mar 20, 2010, 02:23:44 PM
How come in Heat vision, marines & myself isn't giving out out any heat. It's just blue all over me and on marines. Is this a bug?
must be as im seeing heat, but the flames from the thrower and scenery are cold blue, dont think the flame thing is a bug, think rebellion effed up.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Well im not. It's only been happeing this last two weeks, Think it may be a driver issue. But ive used driver sweeper and uninstalled all my cards drviers and reinstalled the latest drivers but it still happens.

Its pissing me off. I think The drivers Nvidia took down because of issues has f**ked my card up. So untill they release new drivers im screwed. Because the current ones aint working right.

Brother

Brother

196.75 is what I have and it works.

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

- 180° stelth kills "Run past circle hit "E"  is flawed  here are some ideas
1. Sks work like pick up a weapon you need to hold the button 1 sec to do a sk
2. Stelth kills only work out of combat if you get hit by a bullet or melee you cant pull off a SK anymore
3. Option to allow disable it
4. decrese the range of Sks
5. The Kill should first count half way or after the full animation of the SK and not in the moment you hit "E"

- Alien Wall tail  its annoying and often abused there should be no attacks you cant do anything about. But melee should be the strongest of all Species
- Alien pounce why does it not Knock down like the pred pounce ?
- Auto transition on/off   if you turn it off you still end up on some walls but get stuck on little edges this should be fixed.

- Marine issues
+ a flamethrower buff would be good

things that are mentioned many times but wont be probably addet
(Crouch and make the marine jump a bit more usefull not ut like but that it is a jump)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Brother on Mar 20, 2010, 03:37:49 PM
196.75 is what I have and it works.

They have been removed on Nvidia's website due to issues it was causing. And because of that theres only 196.21 on there website. Is it a driver issue though what im having or what?

Brother

Brother

Could be, some other people had this problem before, I think the driver fixed it for some.

Insomniac

Insomniac

The vision mode bug is usually caused by setting forced anti-aliasing in the driver settings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed