Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 132,799 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Predator755 on Feb 20, 2010, 07:15:44 AM
My anger is focused mostly on the multiplayer on the 360. It seriously takes 5 to ten minutes to get into any kind of game, which alone is infuriating.
But then you have the fact that the number of players is just weird, fluctuationg from a full group to only a handful. I've never found it so hard to get into a decent match.
I also encountered a lot of lagging and glitching, something extraordinarily rare for me. Very irritating.
Another issue, which at first I thought was just me, is apperently affecting others. I've noticed that when facing off against aliens and using my block as a predator, the alien's light attack cuts right through. Or sometimes when I'm a Marine I try to melee, but I can't because I'm stunned. Yet when I'm on the other side of the exact same situation, my opponent melees and ends up killing me. Whats with the friggen' double standard? It also pissed me off today when I hit an alien 3 times with my blades, and he kills me in a single hit while at full health. It wasn't even the special kill move, but just one quick swipe.

The demo didn't give me a single one of these problems, yet I'm getting heaped up with these. I hope that the delays, glitching, lag, and match setups are fixed, in which case I should be fairly pleased with play. My other grievances, such as my belief that the Predator is underarmed or underpowered, although I won't blame anyone if they dissagree, is something I'm sure I'll simply have to deal with and hope I merely improve in gameplay.

i found the demo more playerble

Hawkins

Hawkins

mp isn't affected for me and I have the retail and I can play mp on high but every now and then my game will lock up some times when the match starts,and it will lock up and coming back into the lobby from being in game sometimes.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 20, 2010, 02:44:19 AM
Quotewith heavy skyportal use, stutter.

Portal tidying was my guess as well.

Yeah You noticed that too, right Xhan? Strange, because main reason of using skyportals is to IMPROVE perfomance and save memory, not hanging CPU to 100% usage and overloading VRAM lol

xxo jay oxx

xxo jay oxx

hey guys i was wondering if someone could help me..

im a 360 gamer and was trying to invite friends to play infestation in a ranked match but the game greyed out the option to start searching for a game.. is there any way round this? any help would be great thanks!

xxo jay oxx

xxo jay oxx

hey all

on the 360 how do i play ranked infestation mode with friends? because as of now i havent been able to as the game greys out the option to start searching for games! it says the max group size is 1?!

kaljo

kaljo

Uhm, i seem to have trouble joining a server. It keeps crashing, somehow. It didnt crash yesterday. :/. Any 1 got any info on this?

Odin

Odin

Hi
i have a big audio problems -  sound  missing  in the cut scense and in game dialogs (NPC  is not talking where they must)
Also i have no distract sound and visual effect as a predator,humans just walking on the distraction marker
and my sound diary is not working when i play as a marine....
(i have a newest drivers and directX)
My PC
Athlon64 X2 6000+
4gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 1024 mb
anyone know how to fix this?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Odin on Feb 20, 2010, 01:25:20 PM
Hi
i have a big audio problems -  sound  missing  in the cut scense and in game dialogs (NPC  is not talking where they must)
Also i have no distract sound and visual effect as a predator,humans just walking on the distraction marker
and my sound diary is not working when i play as a marine....
(i have a newest drivers and directX)
My PC
Athlon64 X2 6000+
4gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 1024 mb
anyone know how to fix this?

Exact same issues and nearly exact same specs as you. What OS are you running?

Odin

Odin

i use windows 7 x86 (32bit)

nothing helps to me((
i tried all settings,changed drivers, and still its not working
its can work a few minutes,but after that sound is missing again...

this game needs to be patched ASAP

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

what is with people and all these audio issues and stuff? i had one problem and it was my video card, and now its fix after one little tweek. Am i the noly one without a issue to complain about? lol

kaljo

kaljo

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Feb 20, 2010, 01:53:50 PM
what is with people and all these audio issues and stuff? i had one problem and it was my video card, and now its fix after one little tweek. Am i the noly one without a issue to complain about? lol

No problems whatsoever yesterday. Now i cant join a server without the game crashing. And singleplayer works fine.

ColdDeadEyes

ColdDeadEyes

ive been gettin 250+ ping in practically evry rank match ive played, ive even seen evryone have 1k+!!! ive had a few games where my ping was no higher then 60 or it was 0. Is any1 havin this problem??

its no my connection cause im on a 7mb line and in cod4 my ping is never higher then 35 :)

ranked match making messed up ya think?

Really hard to play as alien or pred when ping is this high.....

Encephalartos

Encephalartos

Hello Guys,

I got the game yesterday and its great!
But I have one problem whenever I try to join a game , Nothing happens and I have to press ctrl alt delete and close it down,

But whenever a create a game I do not have the problem and its works fine its just when I try and join.
I am using Windows 7 Pro 64bit if that helps
Also in normal game can you earn xp 

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Everything was fine yesterday, i changed my screen from a 17" to 20" and now, when i go to multiplayer menu, the game crashes. Single player works well.

Any1?

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Ah, i played well till yesterday but NOW today, i got the same prob, the only thing different is that i changed my monitor screen...   :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed